F/A18 Tutorials on DCS - ED Forums

Notices

Old 11-02-2019, 09:40 PM   #1
gpbarth

Default F/A18 Tutorials on DCS

Just got my F/A18, and as I always do, I fired it up and started working on the training series. Loaded up the first tutorial, which is a familiarization with the A/C. Starts in-flight, and you have to fly through gates. Okay!

So I guess I'm kinda blind because after the first few (3 or 4), I can't find the next one. Either there is a break in the progression, or I just fly by one. From then on, I'm lost. And the tutorial won't end until you complete the course.

With the A-10C, someone had flown all of the training tutorials and posted them on YouTube. Doesn't seem like anyone has done that yet with the Hornet. Or have they? I'd love to know the course I have to fly before I fly it, so I can figure out why I'm missing one or more of the gates. Has anyone flown these tutorials?

Never mind! Found Gumbo's Flying Circus on YouTube. And, yep! I'm blind!

Last edited by gpbarth; 11-02-2019 at 10:18 PM. Reason: Found answer
gpbarth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 02:16 PM   #2
BuzzU

You have to really look around to find it. Plan ahead and try and find the next gate. If you just look straight ahead you'll miss one. You have to fly through the gate to continue, so if you miss one fly back and try to find it.

Last edited by BuzzU; 11-03-2019 at 02:19 PM.
BuzzU is offline   Reply With Quote