WOW!

Kroll

I wasn't planning on buying this module. I decided what the heck during the sale. I have had 3 takeoffs and only 2 landings. There was a dead stick in there where I didn't make the runway. I'm am blown away with the details. The sounds are perfect! The second takeoff I built up speed took it straight up to see if it would flame out. At 43000 gliding vertical she flamed out. As the plane nosed over and built up speed I went for the relight. Boom, I'm back in business I brought it back to the pattern and wanted to pop the chute. It was AMAZING!

This is one of the most detailed modules.

Nice job guys!

PS if you do the Tomcat A model I have some killer schemes that would be great for it. Also I know a few tomcat guys that might help you out if you need it. PM if your interested.

Kroll

Are they? Imho, the sounds are the only thing one could find fault with. Other than that, I agree, they did an amazing job. :)

I guess what I'm saying there appear to be an extra amount of sounds. Some of the sounds other modules don't even include (gear clunking into the wells). Their are sounds I wouldn't have expected like the hand brake. For my first 3 flights, I'm really impressed. I did read that they will add more/ correct other sounds.

Time to take it back I the air and play.

Are they? Imho, the sounds are the only thing one could find fault with. Other than that, I agree, they did an amazing job. :)

LNS is updating them with real sound samples soon, per their recent newsletter. So regardless of their quality (or lack thereof) at the moment, they should be top notch soon.

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

I bought it during the sale and I'm glad I did. I'm having a great time flying this jet. Definitely want to learn it thoroughly.

Windows 10 64bit, i5 3570K, 1060GTX 6Gb, Acer Predator X34 Monitor, Warthog stick, X55 throttle, CH Pro Pedals, TrackIR 5.

The problem I was encountered that subtitle disappeared too quickly when I was learning the radar and missile training course.I have to use ESC to pause the game to read such a lot of word.

and there are still some bugs on the landing gear,the nosewheel made the aircraft jump like a rabbit after it crashed.and pilot's leg is broken,they can not use it well.

Anyway,it's the most detailed jet fighter of the dcs module which had been released(Warthog is not fighter jet,it's attack jet).The most awesome one.

Edited by Flycat

Some prefer videos, some prefer the actual training missions we have now.

I personally prefer the missions themselves. Being interactive, you have to find and locate the switch by actively looking at it, and having to press it yourself as well.

If the text disappears to fast, I can recommend using the "Pause" button on your keyboard, which will pause the sim. "Unpause" once you are done with reading.

Check out my YouTube: xxJohnxx

Intel i7 6800k watercooled | ASUS Rampage V Edition 10 | 32 GB RAM | Asus GTX1080 watercooled

It's only a suggestion for the boot camp of MiG-21.In mustang,wags read the text of the subtitle,after he finishes it,then the subtitle disappear.It have more time to shown the word,in order to easy to learn,understand and remember it.

However you can also said why you use training mission,you can use flight manual for all the thing.kkk,just kidding.

Now it have a good training mission,and I hope it could become perfect.

well well,

after doing some jokes about the landings of a friend of mine, he felt he had to gift me a key, so i ended up flying the 21, i never intended to do so...

i never intended, because it's just not "my" aircraft, but from all i read leatherneck had done a great job.

now with my hands on it by "accident", these impressions have been affirmed, but it wasnt very suprising ;)

while the 21 is not "my" aircraft as said above, it still is a joy to fly!

why do i say that all? to tell the funny tale how to get a module (haha, thanks), and that one who has no real interest can still acknowledge a wonderfull product, REALY GREAT JOB DONE LEATHERNECK! ;)

looking forward to the next projects, i'm sure they will be as good as the 21 already is ;)

regards & keep up the good work,

RR

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"There's nothing to be gained by second guessing yourself.

You can't remake the past, so look ahead... or risk being left behind."

Noli Timere Messorem

"No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always been there first, and is waiting for it."

Terry Pratchett

• 4 weeks later...

Let me also join this crowd by congratulating you for the wonderful job you´ve done with this module. To many more!

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, MSI MEG X570 UNIFY (AM4, AMD X570, ATX), Noctua NH-DH14, EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti XC3 ULTRA, Seasonic Focus PX (850W), Kingston HyperX 240GB, Samsung 970 EVO Plus (1000GB, M.2 2280), 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600 DIMM CL16, Cooler Master 932 HAF, Samsung Odyssey G5; 34", Win 10 X64 Pro, Track IR, TM Warthog, TM MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudders