DCS: Mi-8MTV2 Screenshot Thread

OOOhhh nice ..... when can we start a livery wish list thread please ?

Are we talking this side of Christmas for this release please ?

There already is a livery thread, and the release is quote "VERY soon" unquote

"If the MWS didn't see it, it didn't happen"

Drooling over the amount of switches.:D

Will the fan be working?:)

If it doesn't, product ruined for me! We come to DCS for accuracy and if those fans DON'T WORK, PilotMi8 is going to have some answering to do :lol: :lol:

Has it English text version, or will we have to make a mod for it? :D

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win10HPx64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Imho they will add both, as in BS.

And for the case they won't, you should begin to learn how to read буквы русского алфавита :D I'm lucky, that Czech language is a little bit like Russian...

There already is a livery thread, and the release is quote "VERY soon" unquote

This is from Matts 16 August update.

In the near future we will be building the first 1.2.6 branch. For those that care to take part, this will be available as open beta in the near future. Later, 1.2.6 will feature the Mi-8MTV2 beta.

So it sounds like it will not be with the first release of 1.2.6 and the chance of 1.2.6 being out before December are slim at best.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Hello ;)

WOW, I really love these screenshots :thumbup:

This new module will be one MUST I feel, like the Huey...

It's very hard to wait the release after have watched these screenshots.

Thanks, Skull :beer:

This is from Matts 16 August update.

So it sounds like it will not be with the first release of 1.2.6 and the chance of 1.2.6 being out before December are slim at best.

December? Where did you get that from?

Also pilotmi8 stated that the release would be very soon, that doesn't sound like December to me

December? Where did you get that from?

Also pilotmi8 stated that the release would be very soon, that doesn't sound like December to me

I love thw word "soon" in this forum.

Also

Very soon

dramaticaly soon

High explosive soon

around the corner soon

All could be mean in 6 month less or more.

It still needs ED to have 1.2.6 ready before anything else can happen.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Imho they will add both, as in BS.

Keep in mind that the English cockpit in the Black Shark was not created by ED. It was a submission from a user that was incorporated into the game prior to release, which is why everything in the manuals is in Russian...because ED did not have an English 'pit when the manual was written.

At any rate, even if it does not come with an English cockpit, rest assured there will be a mod to create one, even if I have to create it myself (or maybe just help).

It still needs ED to have 1.2.6 ready before anything else can happen.

I understand, but where did you get that 1.2.6 is unlikely to be released before December? I'm not trying to pick your response apart or anything, I would just be gutted if the Mi-8MTV2 would be released closer to December :(

At any rate, even if it does not come with an English cockpit, rest assured there will be a mod to create one, even if I have to create it myself (or maybe just help).

That sounds like the chances of it coming with a english cockpit is very slim, even english tool tips would work until it gets done could work as a place holder.

:joystick: YouTube :pilotfly:

TimeKilla on Flight Sims over at YouTube.