Rearming menu issue

Coug4r

When i tried to change my payload manually i noticed the dropdown menus are in the wrong spot. As soon as i try to move my mouse cursor over the bomb/rocket/etc menu, the menu disappears so i can't change the loadout while in the pit. Repair made no difference, can't use cursor keys either. Not running DCS in full screen (for SRS).

Using Res: 5760x1080, viewport 3000x1080. The menu appears on the right side of the center monitor.

Gx9cxj8.jpg

B0FCC0v.jpg

UOOn4GX.jpg

It also happens in the ME:

5UZpZrq.jpg

Edited by Coug4r

-

If man were meant to fly he'd be filled with helium.

Would be way cooler if you'd just used to the other Thread that you have that bug too.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=222098

Modules: Well... all of 'em

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VIII Hero | CPU: i7-6700K @ 4.6GHz | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengance LPX DDR4 | GPU: GTX TITAN X (Maxwell) | SSD1: 256GB NVMe SSD System | SSD2: 250GB Games | HDD 4TB WD Red

I have the exact same problem. It was fixed a few updates ago but keeps coming back.

WIN10-64 HOME Ryzen9 3900x 4.0GHZ, 32GB DDR4, RX6800xt, 1TSSD  Reverb G2, F-14 Simpit (WIP)

Virpil Collective 60 head, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals, TM MFDs, 5 Leo Bodnar boards.

Same issue on a triple monitor set up. Is that the common theme or does the issue exist in VR and single monitor as well. Makes it impossible to change load out in mission editor or in rearm window.

The issue appears to be caused by centering the GUI on a triple monitor set up. Changing it to stretched allows it to work at the expense of losing the centered GUI.

Edited by Nightstorm

The same for me. A couple of patches ago it was forced to the center, which was still ok, because you could get there with the mouse.

Now it is at the right side.

I "fixed" it with a work around. I told windows my second screen is below my main monitor.

This however comes with a few drawbacks. It is strange to handle, as it actually is on the left side, and the kneeboard gets splitted and weirdly zoomed.

Unbenannt.thumb.jpg.af3c06c1a406182fe9f5d39f3b3d6df6.jpg

Unbenannt2.thumb.JPG.942cef6a87ec097793c4f6da55fc6568.JPG

Unbenannt3.thumb.JPG.a8f0f2aa59455eb9ebcdb7cce94d9902.JPG

Alias in Discord: Mailman