no loadout selection

dave76

Click "new" and name and create your own loadout

...if i open coremods/aircraft/f18c/unitpayloads........i think lua file may be corrupted.........

i have to click NEW, then with right mouse button create a payload otherwise i have no selection meaning don't see any armament

Edited by dave76

HERE THE IMAGE OF THE SCREEN...IT'S ALWAYS LIKE THIS ANY MISSION TASK I CHOOSE :(.

I TRIED REPAIR DCS BUT DID NOT SOLVE

maybe is theFA 18C lua file.IN COREMODS/AIRCRAFT/FA18C/UNIT PAYLOADS, but i'm not even sure this is the problem. in case can somebody send me a copy of this file?

any other aircraft i fly a see a list of armament i can choose..........

@fee.....yes if i create a new loadout is saved but i don t think this is ok ;)

DCS.thumb.jpg.fac9d03959bf80b2157633606dff6e93.jpg

Edited by dave76

In the "Fighter Sweep" task, I have one default loadout - 6xAIM-9M, 2xAIM-7M, which was obviously from the initial release period and doesn't do a whole lot of good. It is possible you deleted this loadout in which case it would not be restored.

I'd advise taking 10 seconds and creating your desired loadout, one time, which will be saved in your DCS installation forever. You've already spent way more time complaining about it and trying to fix the perceived problem than it would have taken to do that in the first place. ;)

If it is -not- saving your loadout across sessions after you create a new one, there is some other problem and I can only suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the module via the in-game module manager.

Edited by feefifofum