Mig-21-93 (Bison)

Tomhatter

I ran across this video the other day on YouTube and thought I'd share it with everyone. First off, thank you Leatherneck for an amazing airplane in the Mig-21 and a major contribution to DCS and our hobby.

Secondly, wouldn't this 21 be an airplane that even the modern fighter pilots would have to respect, both now and future releases? (Maybe even an F-16). Not to mention the generations of aviation in DCS that it could cover. Just a thought... :pilotfly:

Edited by Tomhatter

check mig-21-2000

My youtube channel Remember: the fun is in the fight, not the kill, so say NO! to the AIM-120.

System specs:ROG Maximus XI Hero, Intel I9 9900K, 32GB 3200MHz ram, EVGA 1080ti FTW3, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVME, 27" Samsung SA350 1080p, 27" BenQ GW2765HT 1440p, ASUS ROG PG278Q 1440p G-SYNC

Controls: Saitekt rudder pedals,Virpil MongoosT50 throttle, warBRD base, CM2 stick, TrackIR 5+pro clip, WMR VR headset.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hey Imp, I guess I failed to see where you're the HMIC!! I must have missed that segment in the ED Forum Conduct Agreement or they, being ED, just haven't realized how important you are yet. I must have also missed the fact that I have to peruse every Mig-21 thread before I have the freedom to post a similar one. However, I did see something about RUDE CONDUCT!

This thread pertains to having a Mig that has the survivability and functionality in a modern aerial combat environment. Not to mention the long term entertainment value of an A-10C or F/A-18C.

Here's a novel idea, if you don't like the thread or feel it's redundant then just move on and don't post a response at all.

Now, the "plane" I really want is the F-16, so there's my "please make the plane I want thread instead" Tool! :thumbup:

You don't have to read all but the thread is exactly the third in the LN forum and has the same title as yours.

As it was already discussed it is not so simple to create a new model with another cockpit and other weapons in a couple of weeks or months.

BTW I have the feeling that the next plane coming from LN is maybe a two seater ;)

i9 9900K @ 5,0GHz | 1080GTX | 32GB RAM | 256GB, 512GB & 1TB Samsung SSDs | TIR5 w/ Track Clip | Virpil T-50 Stick with extension + Warthog Throttle | MFG Crosswind pedals | Gametrix 908 Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

redundant threads ARE redundant, and as much as it does suck to have a more original thread pointed out, and I don't think you're wrong for thinking the way you do, it is so much more productive to have everyone talking about one subject in one thread instead of 2 or 3 or 10 different threads about the same thing...

My youtube channel Remember: the fun is in the fight, not the kill, so say NO! to the AIM-120.

System specs:ROG Maximus XI Hero, Intel I9 9900K, 32GB 3200MHz ram, EVGA 1080ti FTW3, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVME, 27" Samsung SA350 1080p, 27" BenQ GW2765HT 1440p, ASUS ROG PG278Q 1440p G-SYNC

Controls: Saitekt rudder pedals,Virpil MongoosT50 throttle, warBRD base, CM2 stick, TrackIR 5+pro clip, WMR VR headset.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

... I must have also missed the fact that I have to peruse every Mig-21 thread before I have the freedom to post a similar one...

Here you are

http://forums.eagle.ru/rules.php#en

4) GENERAL GUIDELINES:

4.2. - Before creating a new thread, use the Search function to check if the subject has already been covered. Typically, better search results can be achieved via the Advanced Search function.

4.7. - Remember: this forum is created and operated by Eagle Dynamics and The Fighter Collection. You are welcome here and we hope you enjoy your stay, but don’t forget the house rules!

Thank you!

Fox

Spoiler

PC Specs: Ryzen 9 5900X, 3080ti, 64GB RAM, Oculus Quest 3

Cluttering the forum with redundant threads is against the forum rules (see point 1.4 and what iFoxRomeo posted) and also goes against common netiquette.

But you're right about one thing. Instead of pointing it out in perhaps not the most classy way (my bad), I should have just reported your post. I'll do a mental note to do that next time.