Thrustmaster Warthog for DCS:BlackShark

STP Dragon

Thrustmaster Warthog Profile for DCS:BlackShark:

This is NO TARGET Profile! You don't need TARGET.

Simply extract the .lua files and load it into the related columns in the options menu of DCS:BlackShark :thumbup:

DOWNLOAD

HOTAS_Warthog_for_BlackShark.jpg

Edited by =STP= Dragon
  • Like 3

Does it come with a printable layover for the throttle switches? ;) Just kidding. Nice work!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-E, 32GB Crucial Ballistix 2400Mhz, Intel i7 9700K 5.0Ghz, Asus GTX1080 8GB, SoundBlaster AE-5, G15, Streamdeck, DSD Flight, TM Warthog, VirPil BRD, MFG Crosswind CAM5, TrackIR 5, KW-908 Jetseat, Win 10 64-bit

”Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.

However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore.”

Thrustmaster Warthog Profile for DCS:BlackShark:

This is NO TARGET Profile! You don't need TARGET.

Simply extract the .lua files and load it into the related columns in the options menu of DCS:BlackShark :thumbup:

DOWNLOAD

HOTAS_Warthog_for_BlackShark.jpg

I extracted the three .lua files but I can't seem to get them into the options screen. Can someone help an old man over his dilema?

I suppose I could set the keys manually but I wouldn't learn anything that way.

I extracted the three .lua files but I can't seem to get them into the options screen. Can someone help an old man over his dilema?

Yep me too, What folder or where do the Lua files go?:huh:

Ask Jesus for Forgiveness before you takeoff :pilotfly:!

PC=Win 10 HP 64 bit, Gigabyte Z390, Intel I5-9600k, 32 gig ram, Nvidia 2060 Super 8gig video. TM HOTAS WARTHOG with Saitek Pedals

Woohoo, I found it,

Open here and put the files in:

C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\Ka-50\Config\Input\Aircrafts\ka-50\joystick

Then when you go into the options screen in the sim, open the controls tab.

Then click on an empty slot under the joystick column then click load in upper right and navigate to where you stored the DCS HOTAS Stick file and select it then click ok and do the same thing in the throttle column for the throttle and your done. If you want his keys map then do the keys column also

:doh:

Edited by tusler

Ask Jesus for Forgiveness before you takeoff :pilotfly:!

PC=Win 10 HP 64 bit, Gigabyte Z390, Intel I5-9600k, 32 gig ram, Nvidia 2060 Super 8gig video. TM HOTAS WARTHOG with Saitek Pedals

May I ask how you edited the lua's, as I would like a few personal modifications?

http://notepad-plus-plus.org/

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

• 4 months later...

I made a TARGET profile for Blackshark which uses the switches on the throttle correctly, theres no documentation yet but I could make it ready If theres any interest. Works good and is similar to dragons lua profile as I started from there.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I made a TARGET profile for Blackshark which uses the switches on the throttle correctly, theres no documentation yet but I could make it ready If theres any interest. Works good and is similar to dragons lua profile as I started from there.

I would be interested in that.

ASUS P6T Deluxe V2 | Intel Core i7 920@3.8GHz| OCZ RevoDrive X2 240GB | 2x Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Corsair TR3X6G1600C8D 12GB (6x2GB) DDR3 | EVGA GTX 780| Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit | Thrustmaster Warthog #00307 | Saitek Pro Flight pedals |Thrustmaster Cougar MFD's | 30" Dell monitor (2560X1600)

DCSBlackshark.fcf is the main file the others are templates or something like that. Simpley load that one. Stuff.rar

Forgot:

At mission cold start make sure to have all switches on the hotas in the off position according to the sim or they are inverted. You still can klick the switches to reverse them again. This is necessary until BS has the WT "sync on mision start option"

Edited by BKLronin

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 months later...

The download link is no longer working. Could someone who has this make it available? I'd appreciate it a lot.

Edit: Now working again, thanks to the OP. Rep inbound!

Cheers,

Fred

Edited by effte

• 7 years later...
  • 6 months later...

Where do you guys place your trim button? I am not very satisfied with all my solutions.

I used the pinky button on the stick or the press function of the countermeasure multifunction hat on the stick.

Both are quiet hard to hold if you have to press the trim for a longer time.

The pinky button on the Warthog stick is pretty stiff and not really suitable for trim usage. The center push of the CMS hat also feels "crunchy" and not easy to press both quickly and reliably, so I use CMS hat forward instead, which works fairly well.

As an aside, on the VKB MCG Pro I use the "pinky" button. It's conveniently placed right where my ring finger is and is easy to press by just squeezing my hand together a bit, but is also stiff enough to avoid accidental activation.

I use the CMS push function for trim...

But then again, I don't use trim a lot. I usually trim once, just before take-off to approximate the hover position of the cyclic and leave it there, pretty much for the duration of the flight.

I also, always have the AP bank and pitch channels switched on. The heading & altitude I have mapped to my stick for easy access.