217th MRB

159th_Viper

FrLFbsc.png

The 159th is proud to announce the incorporation of the 217th Motor Rifle Brigade to it's activities.

The 217th forms part of the 159th Auxiliary Wing and is tasked with providing Real-time, Human Command And Control of all elements of the 159th Ground Forces during all 159th Operational activities and where necessary, performing said roles for the OPFOR coalition to provide real-time and strategic ground-force opposition. Current operational equipment of the 217th MRB consists of a Tank Battalion, 3 Motor Rifle Battalions, 2 SPG Battalions, a MLRS Battalion and 2 Air Defence Battalions with attendant 217th HQ/C2, Combat Support and Combat Service Support elements.

Fancy yourself a Strategic commander leading the charge? T-80 Company Commander? AD Battalion Commander? FAC?

217th Wolverines, 'Nemo Me Impune Lacessit'

159th Guards Aviation Regiment

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

very cool fellas.... i was hoping i'd see a squad incorporate CA. Glad it was your group. if anyone is considering a squad - 159th is top notch in terms of pressing realism and immersion.

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL