Spitfire Module with latest DCS Update

Can you explain a little more did you download it via the module manager? Is it showing as installed in the main menu?

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

Hi @Westr

Okay so the modules are installed and I have ractivated them but they don’t show in the icons at the bottom of the screen immediately after start of the sim. I can see them in the module manager though.

Hi @Westr

Okay so the modules are installed and I have ractivated them but they don’t show in the icons at the bottom of the screen immediately after start of the sim. I can see them in the module manager though.

I have:

WWII Assets Pack

P-51D

Spitfire LF Mk.IX

All green in the installed tab and all with serial numbers

Hi @Westr

Are you certain? You should see all modules at the bottom of the main menu, whether you have purchased and/or installed them. The ones you haven't purchased and installed will simply be gray overlayed, but still clickable.

Have you tried repairing your installation? GUIDE: Using DCS Updater to Update, Revert, Repair, or Install Modules

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1

I am not sure I understand, the icons at the bottom are wallpaper, click at the right side where it has a list that says instant action, create a fast mission, mission, campaign...etc. also make sure you are logged in. if you click on 'mission editor', you can create your own missions. "instant action" has premade missions, hope this helps. seems strange, as if the modules are installed and show up in the manager, they should work

We are Virtual Pilots, a growing International Squad of pilots, we fly Allies in WWII and Red Force in Korea and Modern combat. We are recruiting like minded people of all Nationalities and skill levels.

http://virtual-pilots.com/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi @Westr

Have you tried a DCS repair?

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV