TM Wartog Mirror in the rain temp fix

I have been really enjoying the rain and snow effects in 2.5.2 as of June 1 but I missed my mirror and so made a temporary workaround.

I simply chained a Mirror Glance command to my Cockpit open binding which I moved to my Mirror Glance Binding.

Now when I hit Mirror glance the cockpit opens so I can see the Mirror. Since the "Mirror Glance" is a hold and the cockpit open and close are a pulse, One does not hardly notice the mirror glance when one only opens the cockpit. I did not have the cockpit close on a release since I wanted to use that same function as my cockpit open, cockpit close. Works well.

I don't think this is cheating. To quote Clint: We adapted and overcame. ;)

I can make hide nor hair of the code:

MapKeyIOUMD(&Throttle, MSR, 0, 0, 0, PULSE+R_ALT+'e', 0, 0);

MapKeyIOUMD(&Throttle, MSL, 0, 0, 0, CHAIN( PULSE+R_ALT+'v', D(), R_WIN+'n'), 0, 0);

GUI pic attached.

mirror01.jpg.a571d8b5c577f68c50995e7c454ffb07.jpg

Win 10 pro 64 bit. Intel i7 4790 4 Ghz running at 4.6. Asus z97 pro wifi main board, 32 gig 2400 ddr3 gold ram, 50 inch 4K UHD and HDR TV for monitor. H80 cpu cooler. 8 other cooling fans in full tower server case. Soundblaster ZX sound card. EVGA 1080 TI FTW3. TM Hotas Wartog. TM T.16000M MFG Crosswinds Pedals. Trackir 5.

"Everyone should fly a Spitfire at least once" John S. Blyth

• 1 month later...

That trick was foiled by the latest release. ;) The mirror is off whenever it is raining now. That makes sense to an extent.

Win 10 pro 64 bit. Intel i7 4790 4 Ghz running at 4.6. Asus z97 pro wifi main board, 32 gig 2400 ddr3 gold ram, 50 inch 4K UHD and HDR TV for monitor. H80 cpu cooler. 8 other cooling fans in full tower server case. Soundblaster ZX sound card. EVGA 1080 TI FTW3. TM Hotas Wartog. TM T.16000M MFG Crosswinds Pedals. Trackir 5.

"Everyone should fly a Spitfire at least once" John S. Blyth