VPC T-50 base is off center

Hi guys

I eventually realize that mounting my WH grips to VPC base at an angle will make it roll a bit to the left. You know, the WH grips is heavy. The problem is that I cannot reset the center position to adapt with this. This is the screen recording video showing my calibration steps. I have contacted VPC support but no answer yet. Hope you guys know something about this issue.

${1}

Edited by tom_vn

Hi Tom,

I also have to re-calibrate when switching from the MongoosT-50 to the WH stick and vice versa.

The only step you seem to be missing, .. and what I do, .. is that after you save the calibration to profile, .. I .. Load Device Profile .. which works for me.

So, although you saved the calibration to the profile, .. that profile, with the new calibration data, won't be active until you re-load it.

Cheers

Tom

Edited by Thomasew

He Who Will Not Risk Cannot Win

Hi Tom,

I also have to re-calibrate when switching from the MongoosT-50 to the WH stick and vice versa.

The only step you seem to be missing, .. and what I do, .. is that after you save the calibration to profile, .. I .. Load Device Profile .. which works for me.

So, although you saved the calibration to the profile, .. that profile, with the new calibration data, won't be active until you re-load it.

Cheers

Tom

Hi Thomas

I just tried your steps, it did not seem to work. Still off 1-2% both axis. Could you have a look on this new video:?

You didn't save the device profile after calibrating. This is the step that actually loads the new values into the stick.

Yes I did, at 00:27 in the second video. Could you check again if I did it correctly?

Hi Tom,

Try 'Save Device Profile' first, .. and then 'Load Device Profile'

I mentioned that in my first post, but, took it out, as I wasn't sure if I had done that, .. it's a while ago that I did it.

I only use the Warthog stick for the A-10C now, .. and, haven't flown that in a while .. :)

@00:27 in your video, you're .. saving calibration to profile .. not Save Device Profille, .. so, after saving calibration to profille, .. also Save Device Profile.

Cheers

Tom

Edited by Thomasew

He Who Will Not Risk Cannot Win

Hi guys

The VPC support was very helpful today, we had a Teamviewer session and he update the firmware and re-calibrate and it works perfectly. This is the steps that he did :

1. Reflash the latest version of the firmware included with the VPC Software.

2. Reset the device profile and saved the device.

3. Clicked "import profile from file" and then saved the device.

4. Performed the calibration steps as normal.

5. Saved the device.

Hope it can help others in the future