EF Status Update

I am going to be a "day one" buyer as well. Since I was six years old I'm fascinated by planes. And since then I knewed that I want to become a Eurofighter pilot in the german airforce. I try to do as much as possible to achieve this goal. I started doing my glider licence in the age of 15. How ever. The main reason why I want the Eurofighter modul for dcs is because I want to learn as much as possible about the Eurofighter but it's hard to find informations about it that are as good as the manuals for dcs modules ^^ VEAO please release a video on your youtube channel showing the current development status of the module. Your community is waiting :D

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We do post updates in monthly updates about all our projects.

Last month and this month have been super busy with air show season so we've not had time to put anything together but there will be one soon.

Looking forward to the dev update :thumbup:

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

We do post updates in monthly updates about all our projects.

Last month and this month have been super busy with air show season so we've not had time to put anything together but there will be one soon.

And make no mistake about it, we appreciate the heck out of you guys doing this for us. Greatly appreciated despite our pathetic impatience. :)

Justificus

System Specs:

i7 4970K @ 4.8, GTX 1080 SC, 32GB G.Skill DDR 2133,Thermaltake Level 10 Full Tower Case, Noctua NH-D15 6 Cooler, Win 10 Pro, Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, CH Throttle Quadrant, Oculus, 1 32" & 2 19" Monitors

Modules Owned: A-10C I+II, Ka-50, FC3, F-86, Mig-15, Mig21, UH-1H, Mi-8, CA, P-51D, BF-109K-4, FW-190 D-9, Hawk, NTTR, M-2000C, SA342, F-5E, Spit Mk. IX, AJS-37, Normandy, WWII A.P., AV-8B, F/A-18C, L-39, Persian Gulf, Mig-19P, I-16, Super Carrier, F-16, Channel, Syria

MUH EUROFIGHTER!!! i need BVRAAM to beat eagles in the amazing Eurofighter, with its superior technology. Also what tranche are you guys making? Tranche 1, 2, 3

I believe it is tranche 1 block 5 as states in the QnA.

War is easy and is just like riding a bike. Except the bike is on fire and the ground is on fire and you are on fire and you realise you are in hell :joystick:

MUH EUROFIGHTER!!! i need BVRAAM to beat eagles in the amazing Eurofighter, with its superior technology. Also what tranche are you guys making? Tranche 1, 2, 3

Eurofighters and Eagles are usally on the same side and don't fight each other (except training). ;)

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Eurofighters and Eagles are usally on the same side and don't fight each other (except training). ;)

Except for 104th's server where they would probably have Eurofighters on both sides, in which case yes i will go up against Eagles in a Eurofighter. <3

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 4 weeks later...
From May 11th:

"Work is ploughing ahead on the Spitfire, Wildcat, Vampire, Meteor and of course Typhoon.

There are all in various stages of development and Pete has been posting some updated pics on our Facebook page so keep an eye out over there and subscribe.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=166585

Towards the end of the month when we're back from ITEC I'll post a more comprehensive update."

It's not a lot of info, but when they have more to share, they'll share it. I don't think they're waiting for someone to ask before they update us further. :)

So to be clear, there are going to be 2 Spitfires? One from ED and one from VEAO??

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

ED pls gib A-4 and F-4 :cry:

So to be clear, there are going to be 2 Spitfires? One from ED and one from VEAO??

Yes, mk IX from Ed and mk XIV from VEAO. I am looking forward to learning both.

Edited by Rangi
Auto fn correct

PC:

6600K @ 4.5 GHz, 12GB RAM, GTX 970, 32" 2K monitor.