Realteus ForceFeel Haptic Pad Review

I hope everyone gets their seats or their money back.

In the mean time, I am enjoying my original flight simulator edition from Andre and have a 2nd one I recently ordered when I heard Gametrix was discontinuing their seats to make sure I have a spare for the future. Both of my FSE seats took a while to get here after I ordered them. But they did eventually arrive in perfect working order and I enjoy it so much, I wanted to make sure I had spare parts and/or could replace the original if it wore out.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

good afternoon Tundra

I had a visa directly and I expected them to meet deadlines but the reality has shown that it is not like that. to recover an amount as small as € 169.

But in my case, how could I claim my money back? Thank you for your quick response.

What state do u live in and where are they located? When was the order charged? What were the terms of purchase? Arb clauses or disclaimers that state delays are not tantamount to breach? Anything like that? How many people have been Ripped off? Does realtus have any money? Seems like they might be broke, and it’s day 1 of law school level stuff to not sue poor people/companies.

I got real pissed at thrustmaster before, threatened to sue, letters on letterhead (I’m a named partner), more importantly I was 100% in the right and they were wrong. Even with opportunity cost as my only cost (no legal fees) once I cooled down it just wasn’t worth the time. I bought and returned a few to cover the time I didn’t have my throttle, sent a pithy letter to their board mocking their intent to target high end VR simulation players in the US by making best and most lifelike peripherals bavailable” and mocking the costs of reverse supply chain in e-commerce, and how that is made worse by shitty French customer support

Rl;dr probably not real good

just a dude who probably doesn't know what he's talking about

What state do u live in and where are they located? When was the order charged? What were the terms of purchase? Arb clauses or disclaimers that state delays are not tantamount to breach? Anything like that? How many people have been Ripped off? Does realtus have any money? Seems like they might be broke, and it’s day 1 of law school level stuff to not sue poor people/companies.

I got real pissed at thrustmaster before, threatened to sue, letters on letterhead (I’m a named partner), more importantly I was 100% in the right and they were wrong. Even with opportunity cost as my only cost (no legal fees) once I cooled down it just wasn’t worth the time. I bought and returned a few to cover the time I didn’t have my throttle, sent a pithy letter to their board mocking their intent to target high end VR simulation players in the US by making best and most lifelike peripherals bavailable” and mocking the costs of reverse supply chain in e-commerce, and how that is made worse by shitty French customer support

Rl;dr probably not real good[/Q

according to you it is better not to do anything and wait for it ?

Rl;dr probably not real good[/Q

according to you it is better not to do anything and wait for it ?

Well, I do not have all the facts to be fair, but what I would say is that unless there were some very extraordinary circumstances- a statute that was clearly violated that provided for attorney fees, punitive damage availability, or a large number of purchasers in the same circumstance to warrant class status then ya... you’re likely limited to what you can do by sending letters, lodging complains with local gov/bus. Authorities, regulators and review cites, and generally doing whatever legal things you can do to let potential customers know what’s going on.

This is a small community and a niche product, a destroyed reputation will destroy the company. Perhaps if you’ve been ripped off, although you likely won’t get your money back, there is some solace in k owing you prevent the same from happening to others?

Well, I do not have all the facts to be fair, but what I would say is that unless there were some very extraordinary circumstances- a statute that was clearly violated that provided for attorney fees, punitive damage availability, or a large number of purchasers in the same circumstance to warrant class status then ya... you’re likely limited to what you can do by sending letters, lodging complains with local gov/bus. Authorities, regulators and review cites, and generally doing whatever legal things you can do to let potential customers know what’s going on.

This is a small community and a niche product, a destroyed reputation will destroy the company. Perhaps if you’ve been ripped off, although you likely won’t get your money back, there is some solace in k owing you prevent the same from happening to others?

May be we will never recover our money from me I will do two things, one waiting for the product to arrive and another to initiate a formal claim from the bank that guarantees my credit card with which I bought the product. As the saying goes " To God praying and with the mallet giving ". Greetings

May be we will never recover our money from me I will do two things, one waiting for the product to arrive and another to initiate a formal claim from the bank that guarantees my credit card with which I bought the product. As the saying goes " To God praying and with the mallet giving ". Greetings

Yes, sorry, wasn't clear on that. Certainly contact your credit card company, report to authorities with jurisdiction, let others know what has happened, etc.

I was merely addressing formal legal action. Without an attorney fees clause an international commercial dispute of $300 isn't plausible. Neither would $5 or $10k, for that matter. Fees add up fast.

there's always small claims court.

Certainly, though substantially more complex due to international jurisdiction issues. And, of course, a judgement is worth nothing if you cannot collect either because no local court has jurisdiction for a supplemental action or because the company is broke.

I'm not saying it doesn't sting, it does. And I am certainly sympathetic - how far I took the thrustmaster thing is proof that I am just as susceptible as everyone. In fact, it's almost worse as I know better. In my defense, generally a threatening letter from the 1st named partner in the name of the firm makes most companies behave. I won't go into the backstory here, but a big part of my motivation was that if they were willing to handle my issue that way, presumably others would be treated worse.

Regardless, I am sorry it happened to you. If you'd like, feel free to PM me. Perhaps I can offer some guidance with more detail.

• 3 months later...
Why should he pull the review?.

Because it's not a product you can buy, it's just a Scam, they made some prototypes, send to youtubers, and wait for orders, without intention of delivering.

So there is no comercial product, not even people anwering emails to people who paid

I find very dishonest putting the warning at the end of the video, since nobody received it, and it can't be considered a product, Jabbers is part of the Scam, saying, ahh, if you don't watch my video until the end it's your fault.

He knows it's a scam, because of the "5 left", but anyway, he doesn't mention it until the end ...

Look at the silver line, they sent the unit to a popular DCS youtuber on purpose so they want to grow a positive reputation besides getting ready to ship May batch.

I mean, if they have become a scam, there is no point of getting public again.

The point is getting more orders ...

Come on, everyone who purchased it are telling they don't even answer emails.

What's the point of making marketing when the demands surpases the suply ?

Edited by cercata

Because it's not a product you can buy, it's just a Scam, they made some prototypes, send to youtubers, and wait for orders, without intention of delivering.

So there is no comercial product, not even people anwering emails to people who paid

I find very dishonest putting the warning at the end of the video, since nobody received it, and it can't be considered a product, Jabbers is part of the Scam, saying, ahh, if you don't watch my video until the end it's your fault.

He knows it's a scam, because of the "5 left", but anyway, he doesn't mention it until the end ...

The point is getting more orders ...

Come on, everyone who purchased it are telling they don't even answer emails.

What's the point of making marketing when the demands surpases the suply ?

I received mine by February 2019, after pre-ordering August 2018.

And by no means I´m a youtuber. So your statement is slighty incorrect; however as of today, none who pre-ordered the second batch(mine was the very first batch) has received anything.

Realteus using a newsletter said this second batch is coming home from China as we speak, looking forward to beginning deliveries by end of January 2020.

Is it a lie? time will tell, I only can tell you the product is real, the seat pads do exist.

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

Is it a lie? time will tell, I only can tell you the product is real, the seat pads do exist.

I doubt it's a lie but it IS gross negligence/incompetence.

My guess is the product will eventually start showing up. At least I hope it does for all of you that purchased one.

I doubt it's a lie but it IS gross negligence/incompetence.

I concur. Realteus didn´t handle those issues in a proper, professional way.

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

I received mine by February 2019, after pre-ordering August 2018.

And by no means I´m a youtuber. So your statement is slighty incorrect;.

So I must say "youtubers and some first commands" ?

however as of today, none who pre-ordered the second batch(mine was the very first batch) has received anything.

Realteus using a newsletter said this second batch is coming home from China as we speak, looking forward to beginning deliveries by end of January 2020.

For me is clearly a Scam, they let see in their web there are still 5 units from the last batch, so people make orders by deception ... even if they finally deliver, it will be a scam, by the time they deliver maybe there is something better in the market, and you made the order based on the expectation of having it earlier

We'll see what happens by the end of february.

If youtubers were saying this the first thing in their videos, they would be forced to be more communicative and transparent, but why do it otherwise, if they are making you marketing and orders are still comming, there is money income ...

Some prototypes exist ...

If they finally make a production line, the product can be very different from the prototype, so it can be a quite different product in terms of build quality and durability. it could be better too ... but the review should clearly start by that, we are reviewing a prototype, the final product is not delivering yet, even if the "5 left" deception wasn't on their website.

Edited by cercata

So I must say "youtubers and some first commands" ?

No idea how many people ordered the first batch, however some of them didn´t even receive it. But I´m positive many did, even one was available for sell in this forum some months ago

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4026306&postcount=1

For me is clearly a Scam, they let see in their web there are still 5 units from the last batch, so people make orders by deception ... even if they finally deliver, it will be a scam, by the time they deliver maybe there is something better in the market, and you made the order based on the expectation of having it earlier

You are right but I´m afraid Realteus marketing guys went to same university than Aliexpress, ebay or Amazon guys; it must be something that works and triggers deliveries.

Some prototypes exist ...

If they finally make a production line, the product can be very different from the prototype, so it can be a quite different product in terms of build quality and durability. it could be better too ... but the review should clearly start by that, we are reviewing a prototype, the final product is not delivering yet, even if the "5 left" deception wasn't on their website.

I think that´s mere semantics. For them second batch is underway, for you, they don´t even have a production line :doh:

Apparently, it was a massive financial issue, which led, in my opinion, to struggles at all business levels.

Realteus stated second batch would be undergoing upgrades at certain parts after first batch customers feedback, that´s all.

I think that´s mere semantics. For them second batch is underway, for you, they don´t even have a production line :doh:

If the second batch has much more units that the first one, and you still manufacture "prototype style", you'll never catch the production rate needed for satisfying the demand ...

That would be their problem, if they werent lying ... but they are, and some people are helping them with that.

IApparently, it was a massive financial issue, which led, in my opinion, to struggles at all business levels.

Realteus stated second batch would be undergoing upgrades at certain parts after first batch customers feedback, that´s all.

That's what they say, but aparently on a newsletter only for people who already ordered, they need to tell different versions to different people, that lack of transparency is not good.

Let's hope they finally deliver ... if they arrive at a point when everyone who orders one receives it quickly, I'll order one too.

If the second batch has much more units that the first one, and you still manufacture "prototype style", you'll never catch the production rate needed for satisfying the demand ...

That would be their problem, if they werent lying ... but they are, and some people are helping them with that.

That's what they say, but aparently on a newsletter only for people who already ordered, they need to tell different versions to different people, that lack of transparency is not good.

Let's hope they finally deliver ... if they arrive at a point when everyone who orders one receives it quickly, I'll order one too.

Who are helping them?

Don´t wait for Realteus, order from Andre instead. You are missing a lot of inmersion.

Just a scam, do not buy from this company and just remove that video please. I've made a payment to them end of march! Received one email from them since, .. no emails after that when I tried to cancel my order. No refund after all these months, and no product.

Try contacting them again from different channels, apparently they had to part ways with the third party that dealt with customer services.

Good luck.

Just a scam, do not buy from this company and just remove that video please. I've made a payment to them end of march! Received one email from them since, .. no emails after that when I tried to cancel my order. No refund after all these months, and no product.

same here...Germany. :(

a lot of those Chinese factories are setup in a way that u have to make a minimum order to get them to actually start work. my guess is the owner didn't have the money to invest so he is using pre order to fill his kitty until he has enough for another batch. the lack of communication is probably because he doesn't want people pulling out because if he needs 100 orders to get the ball rolling and 2 people pull out that is 98 people that have to wait 6 months or so for those 2 orders to be filled. at least this is my take on it based of friends experiences dealing with Chinese factories. u either invest a large amount at a risk or make the customer invest for u.

Here is my story in short:

Realteus version:

- order 11-04-2019

- e-mail 12-08-2019 from them there is a delay

- in meantime I try contact them many times... no success...

- finally I found way to cancel my order: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0001/8153/4732/files/Withdrawal_Form_Realteus.pdf?9884443220196200476

I sent them email with scanned signed copy and hardcopy by smail

- 02-10.2019 I got email confirmation they cancel my order and said in 5 working day I will got my money back

- 11-01-2020 no money, no product... no love...

I leave you decision to you... how to call this.... :[

EDIT:

Andre version:

- 02-10-2019 - order

- 02-10-2019 - mail with information - out of stock

question: when I can expected delivery:

answer: will be shipped before 28-11.2019

- 14-11.2019 - email - item was shipped

- 27-11-2019 - package is in my hands (i choose cheaper delivery)

Edited by emc
add more data

Take a look my mods :joystick: 

dcs_footer500.jpg

CPU: i7 7700 | GPU: GeForce GTX 1080 8GB DDR5 | Motherboard: ASUSTeK PRIME B250M-A | RAM: 2x16GB DDR4-2400 | Output: Kingston HyperX Cloud II | Edifier C2XD 2.1 | Controlls: Saitek X-56 Rhino | Saitek Flight Rudder Pedals | Saitek Multi/Radio/Switch Panels | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Elgato Stream Deck XL | OpenTrack with LaserClip | VoiceAttack with VAICOM Pro plugin

How is the product ? I don't see reviews of the new one, only from the old gametrix KW-908 model ...
Hard to compare, never used old one. But I really happy, no issues, plug and play...

Take a look my mods :joystick: 

dcs_footer500.jpg

CPU: i7 7700 | GPU: GeForce GTX 1080 8GB DDR5 | Motherboard: ASUSTeK PRIME B250M-A | RAM: 2x16GB DDR4-2400 | Output: Kingston HyperX Cloud II | Edifier C2XD 2.1 | Controlls: Saitek X-56 Rhino | Saitek Flight Rudder Pedals | Saitek Multi/Radio/Switch Panels | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Elgato Stream Deck XL | OpenTrack with LaserClip | VoiceAttack with VAICOM Pro plugin

Update post "40

I got an email today stating the following:

Hello ...,

we are glad to inform that the new production batch is currently on the way. It is arriving from the manufacturer in China via sea to the nearest port.

The production of the 460 pieces batch is already finished and most of the stocks are on the way to our warehouse in Europe.

The products will reach the destination port on the 20th of January, from there they will be transferred to our fulfillment centre in the Czech Republic

to make the final dispatch of the pre-orders.

Maybe @frogger is right. So hopefully not a scam and just production troubles.

If I have it I might do a review.

• 2 months later...