ATC will not respond to J-11A via Easy Comms or Voice Attack/VAICOM PRO

Good day, I am having an issue with the J-11A module not receiving any response from ATC regardless of the airfield that I am flying from. I do not have this issue with any other aircraft, I have run the repair function and it has not resolved the issue. I flew identical takeoff and landing missions out of Mozdok in the Su-27 then the J-11A to have a comparison flight. I checked the logs and noticed an error during the J-11A flight at timestamp 13:25:27.282 that says ' ALERT callname 1 not found for Pilot #001'. This error is not present in the log during the Su-27 flight and seems to be where the issue is occurring, I have the full log file as well as snips of each aircraft's entries in the log and will attach them here if possible. Any assistance is greatly appreciated. I have an open case with ED support (#89503 ) and their reply to me was to post this issue in the J-11A forum for DekaIronworks and their ultimate reply after several days of back and forth was that they don't use VA and that I should post here, something they could have said on day one.

You can see in the main log file that for the J-11A flight the program cannot find a pilot number and is looking for two folders ( disabled_player and redirect_atc ). The only change made to my installation was I ran the command line to switch from the Stable branch to Openbeta so that I could access MP servers. All mods have been removed and I have run the repair function and am still getting the same results with the J-11A.

PC specs

Windows 10 Pro, Intel Core i7-8700 @ 3.20 GHz, 32 GB RAM, GEFORCE GTX 1060 3 GB RAM

DCS-LOG.zip

REINSTALLED Voice Attack/VAICOM PRO still no ATC response

I performed an uninstall and fresh install of Voice Attack, VAICOM PRO and the Chatter add on, am still getting the same results, VA works will all aircraft except the J-11A and in the VA interface you can see that after acknowledging the aircraft as the J-11A there is no entry after the callsign but for the Su-27 flight you can see the callsign listed as Enfield 11. So for some reason VA sees the J-11A but does not assign a callsign to the pilot. In the latest log file at timestamp 2019-09-16 17:20:32.745, the same error is present as before where callname not found for Pilot #001.

dcs.zip

Su-27_J-11A_COMPARE_VA.thumb.JPG.1d7715b95a1d16634fd5305283a0c876.JPG

I'm away from my PC now, so I can't test de J-11 for ATC response. But my guess is the problem is within Viacom Pro.

You can try running DCS without the Viacom Pro profile loaded into Voice Attack (or without Voice Attack running) and see if the J-11 works with the ATC using regular keyboard commands. If it works with regular commands, you will know the problem is within ViacomPro and then go and focus your request for help with them.

Excellent suggestion, I just tried this and the aircraft could communicate with ATC with no issue, so as I thought and your suggestion proved, the issue is with VAICOM plugin and not DCS. To be completely sure I will see if I can disable VAICOM and just try voice attack commands. Thank you again for your help and I have posted in the VAICOM forum now.