ME-163B by Komet Simulations - Page 6 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 09-11-2019, 09:56 AM   #51
Mainstay

So basicly they stole your model and pretend to have altered it so to make it look theirs?
If that's the case I would presume ED deletes this thread and ban the fraudulent content creators.

Last edited by Mainstay; 09-11-2019 at 09:58 AM.
Mainstay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 10:49 AM   #52
LevelPulse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mainstay View Post
So basicly they stole your model and pretend to have altered it so to make it look theirs?
If that's the case I would presume ED deletes this thread and ban the fraudulent content creators.
I like how you bring things out of context. The model was never stolen, it was given to me by combatace.

I gave him credits when i posted the screenshot saying how the model had been redone.. This use of the word "redone" meant that it had been re-created by CombatAce. I never implied that combatace modified a pre-existing model.

The external model was made by you, but you also used excerpts from Razor's cockpit model...

You mentioned "thank you for not paying genius", but in a private message you said "I shouldnt be saying this because I didnt deliver a complete model however if you really loved it would like to showed some love on me in the form of dollars.". This was just over two weeks after you sent me the model via email. The model you sent has not been used other than showing a screenshot on Eagle Dynamics forums.

Feel free to contact me via PM regarding this situation as i've said everything I need to say on the public domain.,

Director | Team CoordinatorPC Specs:
Spoiler:
  • Intel I7 8700k 4.7Ghz
  • Gigabyte Aorus Ultra Gaming Z370 Motherboard
  • 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz Ram
  • 500GB Samsung Evo 850 SSD
LevelPulse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 01:40 PM   #53
Mainstay

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelPulse View Post
I like how you bring things out of context. The model was never stolen, it was given to me by combatace.

I gave him credits when i posted the screenshot saying how the model had been redone.. This use of the word "redone" meant that it had been re-created by CombatAce. I never implied that combatace modified a pre-existing model.

The external model was made by you, but you also used excerpts from Razor's cockpit model...

You mentioned "thank you for not paying genius", but in a private message you said "I shouldnt be saying this because I didnt deliver a complete model however if you really loved it would like to showed some love on me in the form of dollars.". This was just over two weeks after you sent me the model via email. The model you sent has not been used other than showing a screenshot on Eagle Dynamics forums.

Feel free to contact me via PM regarding this situation as i've said everything I need to say on the public domain.,

Thank you for the clarification.