Progress after Mission 2

Hello

After the 5th attempt to progress after Mission 2 i gave it up!

I do all the Cargo transport by the book. At the Checkpoint i do

the troop transport and the Cargo by the book.

I fly back together with Wolf 1 towards Batumi and land there

as instructed.

The Mission finishes and as a result there are 0 Points and

30 Percent of the Mission completed.

The Campaign then reverts me to Mission 1 which is a

pain in the Ass to always fly this 2 hour Misson to get forward to

Mission 2 which fails in the end despite everything done correctly.

P.S:

I know how to cheat, but i don't like that.

Many others passed that point without problems. So I have to check that out.

In fact, there are two different problems.

1. if everything works fine you should start with mission 3.

2. Even if you not finishing the mission there is no reason why you have to start with mission 1 all over.

Did you use any mods? Please switch them off.

Always happy landings ;)

2. Even if you not finishing the mission there is no reason why you have to start with mission 1 all over.

But sterny70 is correct - after I failed Mission 2, the whole campaign reverts back to Mission 1! It should instead continue with Mission 2 so we can try again...

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Actual Stetting as follows:

50 Points by Startup ( to ensure there is no fallback to a previous mission)

10 Points when picking up the cargo at the Harbour

10 Points when landing next to the delivered cargo before passing the next cargo over the river.

30 Points wen back at the airport at the runway threshold.

So by any means less than 50 Points is according to the miz file not possible.

So the problem seems related to DCS and the campaign LUA itself.

I recommend flying the mission first as a single mission ( out of MODS/CAMPAIGNS )

And or reset the campaign and try it again, but make sure that there is NO MOD active.

Changed the mission file anyway and send it to ED today.

So there are only 50 and 100 Points possible.

Always happy landings ;)

That's good news

Can you upload the miz-file here as a hotfix?

Thanks a lot

Sterny

Sorry no.

Has to be done by ED. We only can fix the problem as fast as possible.

But as I sad. In that case the has to be at least a score of 50 otherwise I personally belive its ma problem not related to the mission file.

The Campaign creater has a strange behavior.

Always happy landings ;)

Same thing happens to me, successfully competed mission 1 and 2, got 60 points for mission 2, the mission finished and exited cleanly, but then the campaign goes back to mission 1. The dialogue still shows that I have completed 2 missions. But running the campaign goes back to mission 1.

I have a problem with Mission 2. I fly to Batumi harbour-port and pick up the load. Then I bring them to the 1st power plant.

After that, I'll land next to Wolf 1. He says i should bring more cargo to other stations.

But every time it says, "let's do it" and i take on the load and then fly, I die in the air for no reason.

Where should the Load be brought from WP2, because WP3 does not go, I then die in the air.

The mission description does not help here either.

I have a problem with Mission 2. I fly to Batumi harbour-port and pick up the load. Then I bring them to the 1st power plant.

After that, I'll land next to Wolf 1. He says i should bring more cargo to other stations.

But every time it says, "let's do it" and i take on the load and then fly, I die in the air for no reason.

Where should the Load be brought from WP2, because WP3 does not go, I then die in the air.

The mission description does not help here either.

The power station is on the right side of the river. There you take the load from the harbor.

On the other side are four trucks with four additional loads. This is the load you have to take to the other side of the river as well.

All four pieces of cargo neede to be lifted over the river to the power station. :smilewink:

Always happy landings ;)

Thanks for your fast answer, but there are other problems i posted in next to our forum here about mission 2 problems.

Please look in thread "Mission 2 hangup", cause ther was the same problem like mine, after last flights attempts,

Edited by Gerd-Wiem

• 2 weeks later...

So.....jetzt hab ich endgültig die Schnauze voll!!

Mit allen gutgemeinten Tricks und Kniffen nach dem Update, nach einer Neuinstallation und nach einer Reparatur vom Hauptprogramm, komme ich nach dem zwanzigsten Versuch immer noch nur auf 30 Prozent und werde wieder zur Mission 1 zurückgeworfen.

Ich hab jetzt endgültig die Nase voll von dieser Kack-Mission!!

30 Stunden verschenkt!!

Brings endlich zum laufen!!

So.....jetzt hab ich endgültig die Schnauze voll!!

Mit allen gutgemeinten Tricks und Kniffen nach dem Update, nach einer Neuinstallation und nach einer Reparatur vom Hauptprogramm, komme ich nach dem zwanzigsten Versuch immer noch nur auf 30 Prozent und werde wieder zur Mission 1 zurückgeworfen.

Ich hab jetzt endgültig die Nase voll von dieser Kack-Mission!!

30 Stunden verschenkt!!

Brings endlich zum laufen!!

Bis zum update durch ED hilft leider nur

1. Die Missionen über den Mission Editor starten

2. Die Kampanien LUA von Hand ändern.

Wir haben alles was wir von unserer Seite aus tun können getan und das Zählsystem vorsorglich in allen Missionen geändert, aber ED muss das update herausgeben.

Always happy landings ;)

• 6 months later...
I flew mission 2 today and the problem is that Wolf 1 never took off from Tango Bravo.

It's an already known bug in 2.56:cry: The HUMWWE (TAXI) doesn't move.

Working fine in 2.55 but in 2.56 already some issues with ground unit behavior.

ED is working on it!

It may be possible to skip the mission over F-10 again, but personally, at the moment I would install the Stable only with the Caucasus map the Huey and the campaign.

Most of the files already on your computer in 2.56 beta so it will not take that much time.

Always happy landings ;)

• 2 months later...

Related, possibly, today, running current stable. The Taxi/HMMWV did pick up Wolf 1, take him to the CP, and then return. However, once the man dismounted and walked back to the helo, that was it. Mission stuck. No instructions on what to do next, and wolf 1 sat there.

Ended up skipping mission and moving to 3.

Related, possibly, today, running current stable. The Taxi/HMMWV did pick up Wolf 1, take him to the CP, and then return. However, once the man dismounted and walked back to the helo, that was it. Mission stuck. No instructions on what to do next, and wolf 1 sat there.

Ended up skipping mission and moving to 3.

There is a similar report from another mission (4). Seems something wrong with the Trigger in the ME. I check that out and if I confirm the problem I report it to ED.

They will fix any issue in a short period of time.

But I will post a possible conformation tomorrow 16. :thumbup:

Always happy landings ;)