Amazing!

Schmidtfire

Thank you for the updates Rudel and Co,

Our squadron is back to flying again with all the fixes to this and DCS in general.

The optimisation on cockpit was incredibly needed and now its running ALOT smoother.

More work needs to be done on say ASP behaviour etc but credit where credit is due.

Edited by Deathbane

V.O.D.K.A. Squadron: Northern Wolves - Red ones go faster!

• 3 weeks later...
Rudel said in one of his streams they are working on it.

I really hope so, without a pilot body it just doesn't feel right to me. An empty cockpit somehow kills the whole simulation experience. Keep on going Rudel, the old lady deserves some love ;-)

I really hope so, without a pilot body it just doesn't feel right to me. An empty cockpit somehow kills the whole simulation experience. Keep on going Rudel, the old lady deserves some love ;-)

Should be a standard for all modules now imo. Especially with the growing popularity of VR. Just wish i could get better FPS in the mig with VR compared to other modules because I love it and think it was so nicely put together.

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

The cockpit frame on the exterior model is only showing in clouds/mist from a distance without the rest of the plane(shouldnt be spottable).

Is it possible someone could confirm this issue? Thanks! Edit: made a bugreport ;)

Thanks for all the work Rudel !

Edited by Cnuke