Dcs 2.5 improve mission acripts are wanted!

QuickNickel14

Hello everyone.

I am looking for number of scripts to improve my missions in the mission editor. I will be happy if some people can help me find some good scripts that are 100% working on DCS 2.5. I am looking for scripts to do the next things:

1. Respawn ground units after a period of time.

2. The abillity to have AI as CAP and CAS in a particular zone.

3. Rescue missions for helicopters.

4. Awacs and tanker to fly around and RTB when needed and then go back to their flight waypoints. Also respawn if needed :)

I realiy hope someone can help me find the scripts that are surely work on DCS 2.5 and thanks in advance!

Edited by QuickNickel14

Look into MIST and MOOSE.

These base functionalities have been working and are stable in both. #3 might benefit from the CSAR script - you can use the search function to find all of these. MIST and CSAR are probably the easiest out of the box but MOOSE has more meat on the bone when you are ready.

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL

Thank you for your help. But do you know about some scripts that are already done and I just need to load them to my mission and maybe change some little things in them to adjust it as I wish but without creating new files and start writing? For example a respawn script that is working and I can change how I want the period of time it takes to a unit to respawn.