New DDI page

nighthawk2174

just noticed this but since the last update the page called FPAS seems to have been partially implemented...

5C5H7uX.jpg

I don't see that yet! Still have a place holder there. They come out with a new update or something? I know they are planning one for next week.

ASUS ROG Strix Helios Case - ASUS AM4 ROG Strix X-570E MB - AMD Ryzen 5 3600 - 64 GB DDR4 3200 G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series - ASUS DualGeForce GTX 1070 - SSD 2x 1TB - HDD 10 TB - Windows 10 Home -

Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS - Thrustmaster TPR Pedels - TrackIR

Actually I think if you choose a WPT or TACAN station it should fill in the rest of the page. FPAS page can't show you current range/endurance or optimum range/endurance if you have weight on wheels (without having WPT/TACAN). See PS979's 2nd picture:

"With engines running and WOW, only default and optimum are valid."

Here, only default is valid and shown because there is no waypoint selected or TACAN selected. If there was WPT or TACAN selected with WOW you would also see optimum range and endurance info.

Edited by WarrenSkip

Actually I think if you choose a WPT or TACAN station it should fill in the rest of the page. FPAS page can't show you current range/endurance or optimum range/endurance if you have weight on wheels (without having WPT/TACAN). See PS979's 2nd picture:

"With engines running and WOW, only default and optimum are valid."

Here, only default is valid and shown because there is no waypoint selected or TACAN selected. If there was WPT or TACAN selected with WOW you would also see optimum range and endurance info.

I've seen the page for awhile, tried what you wrote...not populating yet.

Edited by fitness88