Mig-29 blue canopy glass bug

Hi guys, I just wanted to ask if this is also happening to you and point out what seems to be a bug since a long time now, at least for me...for some reason the internal cockpit glass seems to "shine" in a deep opaque blue color which makes very hard if not impossible to correctly look throught the glass, this:

1488037974-dcs-2017-02-25-16-45-31-97.jpg

Its even bigger many times, just didnt had the time to make a better picture but there it is...anyone else with this problem??, if so, hope ED fix this asap.

thanks!

Take a look at my MODS here

thanks for the reply pal...thats what I think, some kind of reflection but not working properly. I dont think this is related to polarization also, I dont know any polarized filter that causes such a big coloration and even less in a combat fighter aircraft. I think something is wrong with the reflections.

Take a look at my MODS here

This canopy issue is really annoying, especially since its not present in any other plane.

Honestly the MiG-29 has a lot of little issues.

-Countermeasure counter stuck at 60

-Half of the warning lights don't work

-This canopy bug

-A bunch of other little things that I could probably list if I had the time/effort

My hope is that the full MiG-29 FC3 release will fix most of this, as it did with the other planes.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...