Winter 2019 Update

Hiromachi

Awesome update! Thanks a lot! :thumbup:

I'm not a fan of civilian aircraft and especially aerobatics aircraft (quite the opposite actually), but I'm a huge fan of your MiG-21 and I'm really looking forward to the Corsair! I really can't justify buying the CE2 just to support you guys (I really don't like those kind of planes), but I will try even harder to convince people to buy the Fishbed, as it is a great module and a really interesting aircraft to fly! Can't wait for the pit update!

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Corsair`s weapon bay with 20mm cannons, do we get -1C and -1D models?

GREAT!

F-15E | F-14A/B

P-51D | P-47D | Mosquito FB Mk VI |Spitfire | Fw 190D | Fw 190A | Bf 109K |  WWII Assets Pack

Normandy 2 | The Channel | Sinai | Syria | PG | NTTR | South Atlantic 

F/A-18 | F-86 | F-16C | A-10C | FC-3 | CA | SC |

It has provision in model for 20 mm cannons indeed. But for now it's 1D model only.

AMD Ryzen 5900X @ 4.95 Ghz / Asus Crosshair VII X470 / 32 GB DDR4 3600 Mhz Cl16 / Radeon 6800XT / Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD / Creative SoundBlaster AE-9 / HP Reverb G2 / VIRPIL T-50CM /
Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Audio Technica ATH-MSR7

There's some things I would especially like to see included to the F4U-1. One of them being cold start oil smoke. This is a hugely underrated immersion factor.

Hardware: T-16000M Pack, Saitek 3 Throttle Quadrant, Homemade 32-function Leo Bodnar Button Box, MFG Crosswind Pedals Oculus Rift S

System Specs: MSI MPG X570 GAMING PLUS, GTX 1070 SC2, AMD RX3700, 32GB DDR4-3200, Samsung 860 EVO, Samsung 970 EVO 250GB

Modules: Ka-50, Mi-8MTV2, FC3, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-5E, P-51D, Spitfire Mk LF Mk. IXc, Bf-109K-4, Fw-190A-8

Maps: Normandy, Nevada

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Now this does come with shortcomings as the position of the ASP symbols will change in relation to the gun barrel, and pilot’s view point.

Whad does this mean? :huh:

ППС  АВТ 100 60 36  Ф <  |  >  !  ПД  К

i5-10600k/32GB 3600/SSD NVME/4070ti/2560x1440'32/VPC T-50 VPC T-50CM3 throttle Saitek combat rudder

Whad does this mean? :huh:

It means since the sight will move in the model, they need to align the new sight position and the cannon position in the code so it would remain accurate... simply put align sights

-------

All the people keep asking for capabilities to be modelled.... I want the limitations to be modelled.... limitations make for realistic simulation.

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in the mud, after a bit you realize the pig likes it.

Long time ago in galaxy far far away:

https://www.deviantart.com/alfafox/gallery

It means since the sight will move in the model, they need to align the new sight position and the cannon position in the code so it would remain accurate... simply put align sights

As it is misaligned from the start, hope that will help to give ASP the long deserved working status.

ППС  АВТ 100 60 36  Ф <  |  >  !  ПД  К

i5-10600k/32GB 3600/SSD NVME/4070ti/2560x1440'32/VPC T-50 VPC T-50CM3 throttle Saitek combat rudder

That depends on internal tests of the split 4K textures. 8K to 4 x 4K does not reduce quality. The 8K textures are formed originally by merging 4K textures.

If the FPS is still not great, the 4K will be reduced to 2K, and 4Ks will be put up for download.

What's the usual quality of DCS liveries? I don't really hear many advertising 4k. In all honesty? The 4k stuff does look fantastic, there's no denying that. The Fishbed was the prettiest module for the longest time and is still no slouch in the art department. It's just it'd be better to keep with whatever the other ones are. After all, if you're going to make the 4ks available for download, no one's really being set back here, right? It's just a quick replacement with every patch and that's easy enough.

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!