F-16 A, B, C, MLU

Frank00

- Dim Jones chats about flying the F-16 on his RAF/USAF exchange tour.

He also talks about flying the Lightning, Phantom and Jaguar with the RAF.

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

yesterday before the second leg of the red bull Air Racing started in Porto City:

5pBw8EBYhYI

ej4X2arMNSQ

zRFaEIADAIE

(nevermind the title, some people dont know what vapor condensation is :D )

Edited by Pilotasso

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Cool, thanks

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

An F-16 Fighting Falcon based out of the Arizona Air National Guard's 162nd Wing

crashed approximately 20 miles northwest of Safford, Arizona at 3 p.m. on September 5, 2017.

Rescue efforts are underway and the status of the pilot is unknown at this time. The Air Force has

assembled an interim safety board to investigate the incident and additional details will be provided

as soon as they become available. The 162nd Wing Public Affairs Office will be the lead on all current

information. 520-295-6192.

https://www.facebook.com/162FW/posts/1606568786042106?_fb_noscript=1

https://twitter.com/MacColsonTV/status/905225778610151424

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Arizona Air National Guard, 162nd Wing, aircraft was lost around 3:00 pm about 20 miles northwest of Stafford. Local Sheriff has confirmed the pilot died.

Pilot was Iraqi student pilot, Captain Noor Falih Hizam Rasn, and the only person on board the aircraft at the time. A crater was left in the desert floor and the canopy was close by. This is the second Iraqi pilot killed while training in the F-16.

US Air Force quickly assembled an interim safety board to investigate the incident.

http://www.f-16.net/f-16-news-article5088.html

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

• 2 weeks later...

To whom it may concern,

0517VEQ99318.jpg

An F-14A Tomcat of Fighter Squadron (VF) 213 flown by CDR Greg “Mullet” Gerard and LTJG Don “Coach” Husten engages and F-16N Viper aggressor aircraft flown by Lieutenant Commander George “Elwood” Dom during training at the Navy Fighter Weapons School (TOPGUN) at Naval Air Station (NAS) Miramar, California, in March 1989. Later in his career, Dom served as flight leader of the Blue Angels. Photo courtesy of the Robert L. Lawson Photograph Collection, National Naval Aviation Museum.

http://www.doncio.navy.mil/uploads/0517ZWG16936.jpg

An A-4E Skyhawk (foreground) and F-16N Viper, both assigned as aggressor aircraft at the Navy Fighter Weapons School (TOPGUN) pictured in flight near San Clemente Island off the coast of California in 1989. Photo courtesy of the Robert L. Lawson Photograph Collection, National Naval Aviation Museum."]An A-4E Skyhawk (foreground) and F-16N Viper, both assigned as aggressor aircraft at the Navy Fighter Weapons School (TOPGUN) pictured in flight near San Clemente Island off the coast of California in 1989. Photo courtesy of the Robert L. Lawson Photograph Collection, National Naval Aviation Museum.

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

• 2 weeks later...

To whom it may concern,

NEW F-16C AGGRESSOR COLOR LIVERY (DUBBED “BDU SPLINTER”) UNVEILED AT EIELSON AIR FORCE BASE

https://theaviationist.com/2017/10/08/new-f-16c-aggressor-color-livery-dubbed-bdu-splinter-unveiled-at-eielson-air-force/

Man that is pretty. :)

Sent from my Galaxy S8 using Tapatalk.

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

467144230_62AMUaccidentallyjettisoncanopyduringLGcheck.jpg.f607425abbabddcbfba2f2ce505c9aef.jpg

Supposedly, during a landing gear test, the canopy was jettison.

To whom it may concern,

Thats awsome. This was training a few months before the last time our vipers went to the baltics. Those are the famous Polish fulcrums BTW.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

Wc3ervRRhac

To whom it may concern,

Click on image to enlarge

171011-F-VG050-0251.JPG

Beverly Pack 18-1: maintaining muscle memory

A U.S. Air Force F-16C Fighting Falcon sits on the runway prior to take off during Exercise Beverly Pack 18-1 at Kunsan Air Base, Republic of Korea, Oct. 11, 2017. The exercise tested the Wolf Pack’s capabilities to carry out the wing missions of defend the base, accept follow-on forces and take the fight north through various injects mimicking wartime scenarios. (U.S. Air Force photo by Staff Sgt. Victoria H. Taylor)

170823-F-IF848-0044.JPG

The Wolfpack wrestles Beverly Pack 17-3

A U.S. Air Force F-16 Fighting Falcon takes off from the runway at Kunsan Air Base, Republic of Korea, Aug. 23, 2017. Airmen assigned to the 8th Fighter Wing participated in Beverly Pack 17-3, a five-day, regularly-scheduled operational readiness exercise, which tested the base’s ability to respond to various scenarios in a contingency environment. (U.S. Air Force photo by Senior Airman Colville McFee/Released)

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,