Heatblur Development Update - Thunder & Cat

Cobra847

quick question: for those of us who enjoy the back seat, do you have any plans to improve Ice Man's piloting? Not to imply a desire to RIO for a full mission, but rather to allow more time & focus on RIO & B/N activities as engagement distances decrease.

Many thanks for this detailed update filled with good news for BOTH modules!

Very much looking forwards to Forrestal!

We plan to add some useful functionality; such as orbit.

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Excellent update thanks HB - great to read the road map along with timescales, the ED team should take stock of updates of this calibre.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DCS & BMS

F14B | AV-8B | F15E | F18C | F16C | F5 | F86 | A10C | JF17 | Viggen |Mirage 2000 | F1 |  L-39 | C101 | Mig15 | Mig21 | Mig29 | SU27 | SU33 | F15C | AH64 | MI8 | Mi24 | Huey | KA50 | Gazelle | P47 | P51 | BF109 | FW190A/D | Spitfire | Mossie | CA | Persian Gulf | Nevada | Normandy | Channel | Syria | South Atlantic | Sinai 

Liquid Cooled ROG 690 13700K @ 5.9Ghz | RTX3090 FTW Ultra | 64GB DDR4 3600 MHz | 2x2TB SSD m2 Samsung 980/990 | Pimax Crystal/Reverb G2 | MFG Crosswinds | Virpil T50/CM3 | Winwing & Cougar MFD's | Buddyfox UFC | Winwing TOP & CP | Jetseat

Great news HB Team! You guys continue to shoot for the stars!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Win 10, AMD FX9590/water cooled, 32GB RAM, 250GB SSD system, 1TB SSD (DCS installed), 2TB HD, Warthog HOTAS, MFG rudders, Track IR 5, LG Ultrawide, Logitech Speakers w/sub, Fans, Case, cell phone, wallet, keys.....printer

Thank You HB!

|Motherboard|: Asus TUF Gaming X570-PLUS,

|WaterCooler|: Corsair H115i Pro,

|CPU|: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X,

|RAM|: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200MHz DDR4,

|SSD|: Kingston A2000 500GB M.2 NVMe,

|SSD|: Kingston 2.5´ 480GB UV400 SATA III,

|SSHD|: Seagate Híbrido 2TB 7200RPM SATA III,

|GPU|: MSI Gaming 980Ti,

|Monitor|: LG UltraWide 34UM68,

|Joystick 1|: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog,

|Joystick 2|: T.Flight Rudder Pedals,

|Head Motion|: TrackIr 5.

Great news! Lots of things in there that I really desire (TWS Auto, multicrew rework, Phoenix guidance, Viggen stuff)!

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

I'll keep it short, I love you guys! :D

Can't wait to have a polished up Viggen and -B Tomcat in the sim by the end of the year. And of course the Forrestal class carriers, which will also come in handy for the F-8J by Magnitude3.

A few questions: Is the in-cockpit pilot model for the cat on the short term list still? And what do you guys mean with digital EGIT?

What do you mean with "digital EGIT (-B)"?

The engine instrument panel we currently have is the one of the A-Tomcat. It will be replaced by the EGIT-panel of the B-Tomcat.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

I highly appreciate this open form of communication.

Maybe not always is everything working perfect, as expected or different people just have different expectations.

But there is only one thing, that is maybe the most important to stick all together:

Communication

You are doing a great job on that.

Thanks, keep on going.

Steam user - Youtube

I am for quality over quantity in DCS modules

The engine instrument panel we currently have is the one of the A-Tomcat. It will be replaced by the EGIT-panel of the B-Tomcat.

Yes, but what is "digital EGIT"?

🖥️ Win10 i7-10700KF 32GB RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B, F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR, PG, Syria