DCS Tutorial Collection by MemphisBelle  

64 members have voted

1. 1. DCS Tutorial Collection by MemphisBelle

• I´m searching mostly for modern Aera Tutorials
    • I´m searching mostly for Vietnam, CW and WWII Aera Tutorials
    • I´m searching mostly for Rotorwing Tutorials
    • I have no issues using the website, it´s intuitive and works great
    • it´s OK, I struggle with the Navigation but it works in general
    • I don´t use it at all, makes no sense to have such a thing in the Community

This is wonderful work. I have it bookmarked. Cant wait to see it fill out.

Just wanted to say I truly appreciate all your efforts.

Can I ask is there a link to your collection on the a10c? I am currently learning that plane and it sounds amazing.

Hey there and thank you, I´m glad if my website turns out to be usefull for people.

Yes, actually there´s a whole bunch of tutorials available for the A-10C already.

http://www.dcs-tutorial-collection.de/contents/pages/A-10C_qinfo.php

This link will direct you to Bunyap´s A-10C Series: http://www.dcs-tutorial-collection.de/contents/pages/2bunyapsims.php#a10c

By browsing through the Youtube Tutorial Series Rootpage, you´ll find even more about the A-10C: http://www.dcs-tutorial-collection.de/contents/pages/1Seriesoverview.php

always happy flying

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

Thank you MephisBelle. You are a boon to this community from the many months I have been viewing, (have just joined recently)

:thumbup: Thanks mate,

You may found my latest Project interesting. Some Youtuber are about or already have created Tutorial Series where the Aircraft is fully covered from Startup over Weapon deployment, Navigation and RTB.

So I try to gather all of these Series and bring them all together accessable from one rootpage. This Page is currently WIP, but I nonetheless can share the link as I continue writing the page(s). The A-10C, the F/A-18C Hornet and to some extent the F-86 are already (or almost) finished and are holding lots of Information next to those I pointed you before. Keep in mind to bookmark this page, it is not yet accessable from the website.

Have fun - DCS Tutorial Series Overview

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

• 2 weeks later...
Web site is down for me as of 10/23/2019

hmm, still down? I´ve no issues

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

Heads-up: The requested URL /contents/pages/N2430_qinfo.php was not found on this server.

Also, thank you for your effort! :-)

Yep, this is true and I'm sorry for this. The whole N2430 Structure is not yet present as I was focused on the other modules first. I'll care about that very soon sir.

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

Yep, this is true and I'm sorry for this. The whole N2430 Structure is not yet present as I was focused on the other modules first. I'll care about that very soon sir.
Don't stress over stuff, I wasn't trying to nag you

Just a bug report in case you hadn't spotted it. You are doing good work sir

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Don't stress over stuff, I wasn't trying to nag you

Just a bug report in case you hadn't spotted it. You are doing good work sir

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Ohhh...no worries my Friend, I am 100% sure that this is definitely not the only issue I´ve not yet cared about. But this page meanwhile has grown so big that I am really happy for any external feedback about not working pages, missing stuff or any other sort of a Problem...I am of course also happy about Tutorial recommendations or infos if a Tutorials is absolutely no more up to date.

At the end this page is supposed to serve the whole DCS Community as a resource to easily find any sorts of Tutorials and helpful information.

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

• 5 weeks later...

please continue all further discussions in this Thread: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=255909

DCS-Tutorial-Collection