T shirts

SuperSix2

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah same here.

Intel i7 12700k / Corsair H150i Elite Capellix / Asus TUF Z690 Wifi D4 / Corsair Dominator 32GB 3200Mhz / Corsair HW1000W / 1x Samsung SSD 970 Evo Plus 500Gb + 1 Corsair MP600 1TB / ASUS ROG Strix RTX 3080 OC V2 / Fractal Design Meshify 2 / HOTAS Warthog / TFRP Rudder / TrackIR 5 / Dell U2515h 25" Monitor 1440p

Quickie update;

The reason for the delay in shipping e-mails is because we had a last minute production error in the entire first batch of shirts that we produced and we had hoped to remedy it quickly.

Unfortunately running a second batch while packing the first took longer due to our supplier not being able to meet our demand.

This essentially meant that the entire shipment late last month and earlier this month was delayed while we could produce another entire batch.

The upside of this is that everyone will receive two shirts for each one that they purchased.

One slightly different than the other. We'll explain more in a proper post once all of the packages are sent out later this week.

Thanks for the patience and apologies for the confusion!

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

How do you know if you are getting a shirt?

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

How do you know if you are getting a shirt?

If you ordered a module from Heatblur that included a tshirt, or just ordered Tshirt(s) from them.

http://www.ipms.dk

i7 9700K, Asus Z390 Prime A, Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 4, GeForce RTX 2080 Ti STRIX ROG, Fractal Design Define R6, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind, Oculus Rift S. 32 GB 3200 MHz RAM

Thanks for the update :)

Intel i7 12700k / Corsair H150i Elite Capellix / Asus TUF Z690 Wifi D4 / Corsair Dominator 32GB 3200Mhz / Corsair HW1000W / 1x Samsung SSD 970 Evo Plus 500Gb + 1 Corsair MP600 1TB / ASUS ROG Strix RTX 3080 OC V2 / Fractal Design Meshify 2 / HOTAS Warthog / TFRP Rudder / TrackIR 5 / Dell U2515h 25" Monitor 1440p

If you ordered a module from Heatblur that included a tshirt, or just ordered Tshirt(s) from them.
I pre-ordered the Tomcat, but I didn't know about a shirt.. Don't remember giving a size either. Hmmm...

Sent from my Moto Z Play using Tapatalk

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

You had to get the preorder WITH the tshirts.

And HB sent out a mail asking people what logo to go with the shirt.

http://www.ipms.dk

i7 9700K, Asus Z390 Prime A, Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 4, GeForce RTX 2080 Ti STRIX ROG, Fractal Design Define R6, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind, Oculus Rift S. 32 GB 3200 MHz RAM

I pre-ordered the Tomcat, but I didn't know about a shirt.. Don't remember giving a size either. Hmmm...

It was an option when purchasing directly via Heatblur's shop, not via ED. Tomcat pre-order with T-Shirt also cost a little extra, naturally. I guess you'd remember if you'd ordered one. Plus, like Danish_Squid says, you'd also have gotten an email asking for the type and size of T-Shirt.

BTW, I know some guys who got a cool Viggen shirt from their pre-order; always made me a little envious that I'd missed the opportunity and I made sure that wouldn't happen again with the Tomcat. ;)

Ok, well I purchased it from ED.

Sent from my Moto Z Play using Tapatalk

@Cobra,

I really wonder why you haven't gone for a 3rd part store though which you can sell Heatblur branded products like Sweaters, coffee mugs, lingerie...

It takes all the headache away, we as customers have much more choice...