Cobra847

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Great to hear it'll be upon us soon! It's just a very cool aircraft in general but it'll compliment the Viggen well.

I'm optimistic about Heatblur's goal of complimenting their modules with AI aircraft and maps. A soundtrack wasn't even necessary for the F-14 but you won't hear me complaining about it ;) There are many DCS modules I enjoy and work great by themselves, but are just missing the right dance partner or the right ballroom if anyone knows what I mean.

Edited by Birko

• 3 weeks later...

Can't help it but I keep coming back to this thread...*drooling* :happy:

Just a thought though if this is too time consuming, wouldn't it be easier to start of with an AI JA 37?

• Like 1

i7-7700K @ 4.9 GHz | Gigabyte Aorus Geforce GTX 1080 Ti | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 2400 MHz (2800 OC) | Asus Strix Z270E Gaming | Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD 1 TB | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD 500 GB | WD NAS Red 2TB SATA3 | Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H80i v2 | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog | Saitek PRO rudder pedals | Valve Index

Agree with some other statements before this, shut up and take my money after you make a flyable J35! Would love a flyable J37 as well but I remember you said the radar system was too close to the Gripen so gotto accept that :(

The J35 would be awesome on the Cold War server :D

/Wilbuz

• Like 1

Heatblur, I know you're busy, but please.

This is the most state of the art fighter in Europe after the opening stages of the cold war.

I know you guys can make it happen.

36842621411_9e8e2e3f13_b.jpg

Birko, I usually take pride in the fact that I know a lot about airplanes and I recognize many types from the beginning but... please educate me on this one! Looks quite awesome, and tiny! Or is that just an early test bed of the J35? Looks too similar in many ways.

Regards

Wilbuz

Edited by Wilbus

The J35 would be awesome on the Cold War server :D

/Wilbuz

Hi Wilbuz!

what is the IP Adress of this server (or the name in the list of servers)?

I think I have to have a look this evening .... :joystick:

Thanks!

Visit https://www.viggen.training
...Viggen... what more can you ask for?

my computer:
AMD Ryzen 5600G | NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB | 32 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 DUAL | SSD 980 256 GB SYS + SSD 2TB DCS | TM Warthog Stick + Throttle + TPR | Rift CV1

Birko, I usually take pride in the fact that I know a lot about airplanes and I recognize many types from the beginning but... please educate me on this one! Looks quite awesome, and tiny! Or is that just an early test bed of the J35? Looks too similar in many ways.

Regards

Wilbuz

Yeah - exactly that. Saab 210 'Lildraken'- a proof of concept for the radical Draken design before they committed to it fully.

http://www.aircraftinformation.info/art_draken.htm

A-10C Warthog | AJS-37 Viggen | F-5E Tiger II | Mig-15bis | MiG-19P Farmer

Hi Wilbuz!

Thanks!

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=211361

Great server! :thumbup:

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Hi Wilbuz!

Thanks!

Cold War 1947 - 1991 by Alpenwolf (see link above by QuiGon :-) )

I've only played online for about a week but loving the Cold War server. Other servers are great as well but this is the perfect combination of modern and old for me, no radar missiles but still modern enough to use IR-missiles plus other advanced missiles plus radar for searching.

Alpenwolf is doing a great job with missions and the server :)

/Wilbuz

Where did you see that at? I don't doubt it at all, I just don't remember seeing that. I must have missed it.

Urrrrgh, I saw it SOMEWHERE in a post when the Viggen was announced. I really can't remember where but IF I recall correct, the answer to the question regarding a JA 37 version was that the versions radar was still used (or rather technology from it) in the JAS 39 Gripen. Wether I recall correct or not I can't promiss you.

The first JA (Fighter/Attack) 37 flew in the mid 70's so shouldn't be too close to the JAS 39 Gripen which first saw flight in 1988 but I really have no idea. :/

/Wilbuz

• 5 weeks later...