F4 or Mirage III or something else?

tongyizhou

355 members have voted

1. 1. F4 or Mirage III or something else?

• F-4 Phantom
    • Mirage III
    • No, still want some from russian

I pay immediatly for a french fighter dont care the price.

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

I think the F-14 is too classified for LN.:(

are you sure? I dont have any knowledge about whats classified and whats not, but the F-14 retired in 2007 so I cant imagine any System specs are yet classified...or am I wrong?

I voted for F-4 because it was and yet is the coolest Jet in the sky (next to the Tomcat of course :D )

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

are you sure? I dont have any knowledge about whats classified and whats not, but the F-14 retired in 2007 so I cant imagine any System specs are yet classified...or am I wrong?

I voted for F-4 because it was and yet is the coolest Jet in the sky (next to the Tomcat of course :D )

I'd love to be wrong believe me I adore the F-14 but I just can't see it. I'm having so much fun with a certain F-14 released for FSX. If that was released for DCS I'm not sure I'd have time for any other modules :).

I posted earlier I remember VEAO talking about the F-14 and saying they wouldn't do one because they could not do it justice. I'm sure the company that has produced the F-14 for FSX don't have every system modelled exactly like the real thing but it's a lot of fun to me, Challenging and more complex than a FC3 level aircraft. An F-14 produced to a similar standard for DCS would be perfect. I.M.O :)

• Like 1

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

F-14, considering that's what been heavily hinted at for over a month.

Likely just interpretation of the hints.

It would be cool but I don't think it's the next in line.

On topic: both selections would be very interesting to have also.

"I would have written a shorter post, but I did not have the time."

An F-14 produced to a similar standard for DCS would be perfect. I.M.O :)

+1

Hell yeah, you´re so god damn right :thumbup:

I love the F-14 as well, and I cant understand why it is so less simulated at all even though its so long retired...nearly a decade.

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

F4 Phantom, forever.... ( about mirage there is Metal2mesh coming soon )

cpu:I7-6700k Z170 16GB Ram DDR4 Gtx 1080 8Gb DDR5 11GBs SSD 500 Gb 2 HDD 1Tb Evga supernova G2 850w Case Bequiet series 800 Silent base Win 10 pro 64 bit

My wishlist: F-35/B-17G/F4U Corsair/Yak-3/P-40B Tomahawk

All the F-14s were destroyed so Russia couldn't get their hands on them... so probably pretty classified

I'm slowly working on an F-14D mod for DCS. From what I have heard and been told, the FM coding for the Tomcats swing wing is very hard or next to impossible to do as it requires multiple flight models for each angle of sweep even though the system is tied to the mach speed indicator in reality. As for systems still being classified? It's a sure bet that many systems are still under wraps just like there are several systems missing from the A-10C in the public/NON ANG version. Eurofighter from VEAO is being held up by all of the classified stuff as well I believe as well as certain licensing issues

• 4 years later...

I know belsimtek was talking about F4, but with Heatblur Forge and Heatblur's now good experience with 2 seater multi-player cockpits I can only imagine how perfect they could make it.

System Specs:

Intel 8700K (Factory Clocks) / NZXT Kraken X62

ASUS ROG STRIX 1080TI

Corsair RGB 32GB @ 3600MHZ

Samsung 970EVO M.2 OS Drive / 2 x Samsung 960EVO SATA Game Drive (DCS and STEAM)

Phankteks Enthoo Evolv TG w/ something like, 9 case fans now...

Alienware 34" AW3418DW (with 120HZ and GSYNC)

Warthog HOTAS

Thrustmaster MFD

Saitek Rudder Pedals

Logitch G35 Mic

TrackIR5

Corsair keyboard/mouse

A10C,FA18,F14,Viggen <3,F16,Spitfire, NTTR, Persian Gulf,SuperCarrier

Hi, I find some information about Block 42 and 48 but nothing about 43. So, does we will have pave spike, pave tack or pave knife (I hope Pave Knife or Pave Tack).

Edited by Kylian717