Next aircraft speculation

Farlander

Tornado, Jaguar & a full fidelity Sukhoi 27/30 would be my DCS dream complete really.

I see a lot of people saying the Tornado and given how well the F14 worked, swing wings, multi crew etc the Tornado would be perfect. I'm still sad the RAF retired the GR4 so it would keep me entertained for years with any variant (pretty please)

So what about that A-6 they talked about?

Is this still in the pipeline?

If so, as I already mentioned, next should be F-14A followed by A-6E and KA-6 AI

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

I would leave the Apache to ED, as they already have a working relationship with Boeing.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Intruder or Bust!

yes, the intruder would be a dream.

however, if it is deemed to complex, an a-7 corsair II would be a great alternative.

it is as iconic as the a-6, but a little bit simpler and - most importantly - a single seater (which i would consider an advantage, although others might disagree).

• Like 1

yes, the intruder would be a dream.

however, if it is deemed to complex, an a-7 corsair II would be a great alternative.

it is as iconic as the a-6, but a little bit simpler and - most importantly - a single seater (which i would consider an advantage, although others might disagree).

Well HB already said they‘re making their Intruder AI model with it becoming a playable module ,pending a license agreement, in mind. + I think Razbam already makes the corsair afaik

Well HB already said they‘re making their Intruder AI model with it becoming a playable module ,pending a license agreement, in mind. + I think Razbam already makes the corsair afaik

i thought razbam was planning on doing the f-8 crusader. not sure though... the two do look similar (with the a-7 corsair II being the more interesting of the two imho).

the a-6 intruder might be my favorite plane of all, so i would not complain about it neither;)

i thought razbam was planning on doing the f-8 crusader. not sure though... the two do look similar (with the a-7 corsair II being the more interesting of the two imho).

the a-6 intruder might be my favorite plane of all, so i would not complain about it neither;)

No, Magnitude 3 LLC is on the F-8.

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

Heatblur's IronMike just said this:

53 minutes ago, IronMike said:

But it [the A-6 Intruder] was never meant to come before the EF, or, yes you are hearing right, the other two modules that are to come as well. Which are these? Well: we will tell you in due time.

Please, let one of them be a Tornado :worthy:

Edited by QuiGon
  • Like 4

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

Tornado3 small.jpg

4 minutes ago, Tom Kazansky said:

just read that too.

before they say one of those is a Tornado I should consult a medical doctor. even too much positive stress can kill you.

With TrueGrit and their Luftwaffe background onboard a Tornado might now be much more feasable than ever before!

• Like 2

Tornado3 small.jpg

Heatblur said they are working on TWO modules to be released before A-6E. Not just one 

But (A-6) was never meant to come before the EF, or, yes you are hearing right, the other two modules that are to come as well. Which are these? Well: we will tell you in due time. 

I would say, considering HB forum wishlist, there could be two out of J35 Draken, F-111, Tornado, F-4 Phantom. But who knows?

Maybe Tornado IDS could be the next project of TrueGrit and F-4 Phantom was reserved by ED and allowed to be made by 3rd party only recently.

This would leave J35 and F-111 - for me both would be absolutely fantastic choices!

Edited by bies
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Tom Kazansky said:

agreed. and an F-4F is very feasable too. Almost too much for me (nooooo! just kidding! bring 'em on)

Together with the Tornado the Phantom is right up on top of my personal wishlist, although I would much rather get an F-4E.

Edited by QuiGon
  • Like 6

Tornado3 small.jpg