How to update a RAZBAM module

AoA

Friends,

I am embarrassed to ask this question, but after more than an hour looking for an answer, I give up and accept flak.

How one goes about updating one of these modules?

Is there a download site somewhere?

I looked in the tutorials in this site...

I looked in the RAZBAM website...

I looked for videos on youtube...

I looked in Chuck's guides...

I looked in the DCS website download area... (only found user mods)

Where did I miss the turn?

A sticky post maybe?

Many thanks.

AoA

Module updates are released with "Core" DCS patches i.e. the updates to Release and/or Open Beta Branches.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=214251

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=200724

Only in exceptional/rare circumstances will a dev issue a (temporary) "hot fix" outside of these.

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

3rd party modules update with game updates. Beta version will update more often but is not always as stable as the main branch.

If the main game didn’t update to the current branch, search in windows task bar for repair/update DCS world

Modules: A10C, AV8, M2000C, AJS-37, MiG-21, MiG-19, MiG-15, F86F, F5E, F14A/B, F16C, F18C, P51, P47, Spitfire IX, Bf109K, Fw190-D, UH-1, Ka-50, SA342 Gazelle, Mi8, Christian Eagle II, CA, FC3

I wish this was written somewhere!!!

Is it possible that the latest update is in the beta DCS update? I just figured out how to load beta versions (Thanks Ramsay for the comments).

Thanks for the help.

Edited by AoA

I wish this was written somewhere!!!

Is it possible that the latest update is in the beta DCS update? I just figured out how to load beta versions (Thanks Ramsay for the comments).

Thanks for the help.

Indeed, the latest updates are in the DCS Beta version.... It seems Razbam did not released any update for the "stable" version since long time...

You better install the DCS Beta version, anyway we now live in a epoch where games are eternally in "Beta" state and never go to the "stable" state, so, forgots the "stable" version, it will never exists... (This message was sponsored by the Buddha)