Loading F10 Target points via RALT+RSHIFT+8 inflight.

DmitriKozlowsky

Loading F10 Target points via RALT+RSHIFT+8 inflight.

Right , so one of the cool things about AV-8B/NA , with or without JDAMs, is the ability to load F10 map view targets by pressing RALT+RSHIFT+8 which makes those target points appear on kneeboard and each TP becomes a way or steerpoint.

Now do we have that in Mirage, I figure since both are made by RAZBAM? Thus far I am not able to to do same with Mirage, as with Harrier.

... so one of the cool things about AV-8B/NA , with or without JDAMs, is the ability to load F10 map view targets by pressing RALT+RSHIFT+8 which makes those target points appear on kneeboard and each TP becomes a way or steerpoint.

The AV-8B has a ATHS (Automatic Target Handoff System), that allows a JTAC to "send" the equivalent of a "CAS 9 line" text message to the pilot from a tactical radio.

It's not as sophisticated as the A-10C's SADL or a Link-16 data link (as it lacks real time updates, etc.), but gets the job done.

Marking AV-8B Target Points on the F10 map and pressing RALT+RSHIFT+8, simulates a JTAC selecting targets and transmitting the information/message to the player's aircraft (unfortunately the AI JTAC can't use it).

Now do we have that in Mirage, I figure since both are made by RAZBAM? Thus far I am not able to to do same with Mirage, as with Harrier.

The M-2000C doesn't have an equivalent system, so a M-2000C pilot has to enter additional waypoint co-ordinates manually.

You shouldn't expect Razbam to give the Mirage features from another aircraft, unless realistic to do so.

Edited by Ramsay

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080