[NOT BUG] The JF-17 posisition on moving map way off

Oceandar

If you ask ground crew to update parking INS and use it for aligning then your position on MFD moving map becomes way off.... I mean really way way off.

It works fine if you manually enter it from kneeboard. Its been like that since released.

Its on MP and have not tried it on SP because I don't do cold start on SP . I can provide track if needed.

Thanks

Edited by uboats

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze

I've encountered this as well. The problem is that despite the UFC showing the updated coordinates, internally the plane is still using the coordinates that it had when you spawned in the aircraft. You have to manually enter the coordinates on the UFC for it to actually change the INS coordinates internally.

I've encountered this as well. The problem is that despite the UFC showing the updated coordinates, internally the plane is still using the coordinates that it had when you spawned in the aircraft. You have to manually enter the coordinates on the UFC for it to actually change the INS coordinates internally.
Interesting. Thats prob explain it.

Thanks

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze

• 5 weeks later...

Good to know. If this problem has been fixed then they should move it to the fixed section.

Current Hangar : A-10C II ¦ AJS-37 ¦ A/V-8B ¦ F-14A/B ¦ F/A-18C ¦ FC3 ¦ JF-17 ¦ Ka-50 III ¦ Mi-8 ¦ M2000-C ¦ SA342 ¦ UH-1H

Other Modules : Combined Arms ¦ Persian Gulf

TRAINED - LEARNING - LOW EXPERIENCE - ABANDONED

thanks for help

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |