MP radios comms

RogueRunner

Help out a n00b here. Is TS still used for radios comms in MP or is it now with ver2 incorporated into the game engine using the radios and freq in the aircraft?

If so, taking the Mirage for instance, what is used as PTT, the MAIN and AUX radio select switches?

Or is TARS still the way to go?

Sorry never did the MP thing and thinking of start flying with a buddy.

With the price of ammunition these days do not expect a warning shot.

On my MP squadron we use Discord to talk before entering the plane, and DCS Simple Radio to talk after we get in the cockpit.

The latter makes use of the aircraft radio to select frequencies, and can use all of the aircraft radios, so you can use one to talk to your flight and another to communicate with whoever is manning the ATC or AWACS.

Edited by Rudel_chw

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Help out a n00b here. Is TS still used for radios comms in MP or is it now with ver2 incorporated into the game engine using the radios and freq in the aircraft?

If so, taking the Mirage for instance, what is used as PTT, the MAIN and AUX radio select switches?

Or is TARS still the way to go?

Sorry never did the MP thing and thinking of start flying with a buddy.

In the 132nd Virtual Wing we use UniversRadio, developed by Tacno. This is a plugin to Teamspeak. With UniversRadio you can use the in-game radios. You can select your PTT for the radios in the UR control panel. (for the Mirage, I can not help you, as I dont fly the Mirage myself).

Universradio works very well, and I highly recommend using UniversRadio for multiplayer flights..

Link: http://tacnoworld.fr/universradio-download/

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes

turned skyward for there you have been, and there you will always long to return"

Neck.png

132nd Public documents - Want to apply? - 132nd Youtube channel - 132nd Discord Channel

Teamspeak, simple to use and it just works

Tried several of the rado addons and they were too unreliable

METAR weather for DCS World missions

Guide to help out new DCS MOOSE Users -> HERE

Havoc Company Dedicated server info Connect IP: 94.23.215.203

SRS enabled - freqs - Main = 243, A2A = 244, A2G = 245

Please contact me HERE if you have any server feedback or METAR issues/requests

Simple radio! I don’t beleve it gets better than that! Ts for arainging, briefeing/debriefing but once inside flight.. its just great when you tune in different frequencies for certan things.. for example 1 freq is tower and atc in general, then 2 for GCI and 3 for you flight communication with other pilot/s. Too bad many players still refuse to use it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...