3 A-10C activations for 1 licence

Johnny Dioxin

Hi Guys

As long as they were available, I have had both standalone A-10C (v1.1.1.1) and the DCS World current version A-10C installed at the same time. I have always had to use one single activation for the two (I actually run 4 right now, for different reasons).

Today I reinstalled the standalone A-10C but was required to activate it, which I did (having already activated the DCs World one). After installing the v1.1.1.1 patch, I was required to activate yet again. Now I am able to use it without activating, at last.

This has left me with a single activation. I know that I should get them back when I deactivate the license - but what's the betting that when I deactivate one - that is all I will get back (i.e. I will lose the activation for both standalone and DCS World). This can't be right - 3 activations used and get one single one back. Even using two and getting one back doesn't seem right, when it has never been the case in the past.

For the curious - I have DCS World set up for VR and standalone in 2D with TrackIR - besides which, I still have a huge amount of missions for standalone that I've yet to fly. Same applies with Black Shark 1 and 2 (v1.1.1.1), which I also fly in 2D.

Kneeboard Guides

Rig: Asus B650-GAMING PLUS; Ryzen 7800X3D ; 64GB DDR5 5600; RTX 4080; VPC T50 CM2 HOTAS; SN-1 Pedals; VR = Pico 4 over VD Wireless + Index; Point Control v2