Flight Lead Kiss Off Animation?

rassy7

Just thinking here, and maybe this is better positioned for a wishlist thread, but I know many new modules are coming with sort of bonus additions, like the Tarawa and the A-6 Heatblur is promising etc. I wonder how difficult it would be to animate a kiss off motion for silently passing the lead from one pilot to the next in a formation, especially with the spotlight on carrier ops now?

Pilots already look left and right. Just thought an animation like this could be cool, especially for those ad hoc formations that seem to form in multiplayer servers from time-to-time when everyone isn't on teamspeak or discord.

There are several different hand signals to indicate formation queues, but this one has a place in the pattern so it would occur more frequently. Not sure how accurate this list is, but it does describe the motion.

Thoughts?

The State Military (MAG 13)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

SHEEP WE-01

AV-8B BuNo 164553

VMA-214

Col J. “Poe” Rasmussen

http://www.statelyfe.com

Specs: Gigabyte Z390 Pro Wifi; i9-9900K; EVGA 2080 Ti Black; 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4; Samsung 970 EVO Series M.2 SSD; WIN10; ASUS VG248QE; CV-1 and Index

Modules: A-10C; AV8B; CA; FC3; F-5; F-14; F-18; F-86; HAWK; L-39; P-51; UH1H; NTTR; Normandy; Persian Gulf

when we are on the take-off runway, and taking off in formation it could be useful to insert an animation using the language of gestures that tells the gregario "departure" so the take-off takes place simultaneously.

do you want to see the aviators what kind of gestural language do they use ?

is there a gestural language only for aviators ?

where to find it ?

Edited by Xilon_x

when we are on the take-off runway, and taking off in formation it could be useful to insert an animation using the language of gestures that tells the gregario "departure" so the take-off takes place simultaneously.

do you want to see the aviators what kind of gestural language do they use ?

is there a gestural language only for aviators ?

where to find it ?

I agree that's another place an animation would be handy. I think in DCS, because of limited visibility and different resolutions etc., the animations where aircraft are either on the ground or flying in close proximity would be most useful.

As for where to find the list, there are several out there if you search for them, but this one, also in the OP, detains many of them.

The State Military (MAG 13)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

SHEEP WE-01

AV-8B BuNo 164553

VMA-214

Col J. “Poe” Rasmussen

http://www.statelyfe.com

Specs: Gigabyte Z390 Pro Wifi; i9-9900K; EVGA 2080 Ti Black; 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4; Samsung 970 EVO Series M.2 SSD; WIN10; ASUS VG248QE; CV-1 and Index

Modules: A-10C; AV8B; CA; FC3; F-5; F-14; F-18; F-86; HAWK; L-39; P-51; UH1H; NTTR; Normandy; Persian Gulf