Scenery Remove Objects Zone (not working in multiplayer)

SspectrumM

Did you noticed that this "action" is not working in multiplayer?

In a mission, where you must land on a highway (Viggens), i have placed the trigger to delete all the light poles around but they disappear only for the host, other players can see and crash with the light poles.

Not a month or two but over one year and still no correction. But they still have more modules and maps coming out without repairing what we've paid for and reported as faulty. It's starting to get very very frustrating to the point I don't intend to spend one more cent on anything they offer until they repair what I've already paid for.

If you go through the forum postings, you'll find many of these types of problems that have been reported and ignored by ED for many months or years.

The bug has been known for a while. Donno why it is taking such a long time to fix.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

• 1 year later...

I just want to bump this thread, as this problem has been in existance for years and not been fixed. 

We are a swiss community and are rebuilding our airbases with custom buildings and stuff. In Singleplayer, with this trigger you can remove all hangars and trees, but it is only visible to the server, not to the clients. Our workaround at the moment is to place hzundreds of invisible helipads as they remove the objects too, but this creates problems when refueling and with contacting atc as there are hundreds of farps in your radio list.

This is one example where it would be extremely useful to have this feature.

Louis|Dancer, foundation member of the digital Swiss Air Force, a group of enthusiasts trying to imitate everything that has to do with Swiss military aviation on dcs. If you want to join us, contact us via instagram.

our youtube chanel:dSAF

our instagram:dSAF

my rusty pc: msi gtx1080ti / ryzen 5 2600x / ga-ab350 gaming motherboard / 16gb ram / rift cv1 / warthog

On 2/21/2019 at 8:48 PM, 352ndDeacon said:

Not a month or two but over one year and still no correction. But they still have more modules and maps coming out without repairing what we've paid for and reported as faulty. It's starting to get very very frustrating to the point I don't intend to spend one more cent on anything they offer until they repair what I've already paid for.

If you go through the forum postings, you'll find many of these types of problems that have been reported and ignored by ED for many months or years.

Because I am willing to bet there is 294.5 bugs in line before it I bet you would also like fixing first 🙂

• 2 months later...