How Chinese asset is going? What about KJ200?

-P51DMustang-

Hi there, a lonnnng time ago, before J11A comes in FC3, you posted a facebook update talking about KJ200 AWACS/Electronic warfare plane. I was wondering if it was still on the tracks?

I know you may be busy with JF17 right now, and i know you are not as big as ED or razbam teams, but still it would be a great addition instead of KJ2000. Maybe, it will land same time as JF17 to work with it?

My guess. Awacs is a DCS core, that mean it is a general implementation by main developers. At this moment Deka only have J-11 as FC3 level. Maybe ones they launch a full simulated module they will have this option for his full DCS module with radio freq etc.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

the volunteer discontinued the KJ200 and we got no more news from him.

You may notice that the volunteer thread is unstick, since till now, no new volunteer work finished, and no more update from them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

the volunteer discontinued the KJ200 and we got no more news from him.

You may notice that the volunteer thread is unstick, since till now, no new volunteer work finished, and no more update from them.

Oh... Sad... Well... no worries, i was just wondering if it there was trouble/delay working on "new" FM and data instead "copy paste" for Il78/Kj2000 (i know it's not that simple but you get the idea). And i didn't know it was a volunteer developping base.

Hope you get news ;)

Do we know if more "other assets" will come with it? Transport, AWACS/Hawkeye, fighter etc other than the one announced on Asset pack section?

Anyway, i'm really looking up for JF17, can't wait. Keep your good work going on and thanks for the answer :)