MK-84 AIR

Rubberduck85

Dear ED team,

Would you consider adding the ballute-retarded version of the MK84 gp bomb? MK84 AIR (this should be the name) is a 2000 pound bomb modified with a high drag ballute similar to it's MK82 AIR smaller variant.

It should make low level fast attacks a literal "Blast" :)

The model and physical behavior could then be used also for upcoming modules (F-4, F-15E?) and also for the F/A-18 (only if the USN ever used it).

Regards

Rubberduck

Inviato dal mio MI 8 utilizzando Tapatalk

• 3 months later...

Hello again,

I've noticed that this post of mine has gone unanswered, while other requests for specific ordinance have been flagged as "planned/later in early access" or "no/not realistic/not used by USAF/ANG". Is there any chance to get this piece of equipment for the viper? In case there is no obligation for a reply for the developers just let me know.

BTW the Viper looks amazing, can't wait for it's release this Autumn, keep up the good work!

Best regards

Sent from my Xiaomi MI8

It is on the list and was just shown in the ccip video.
Hi! On the list I can see "Mk-84LDGP" which is the standard variant. I refer to BSU50 variant, a weapon not actually existing in DCS. In the ccip video Wags used BSU49, a MK82 with a high-drag ballute.

BSU50 would be the same idea, but with a MK84.

Regards

Rubberduck

Sent from my Xiaomi MI8

I read 82 not 84, disregard

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...