radar display | zoom in / zoom out

twistking

hello,

the radar display is not zoomable anymore. Is this a bug or a feature?

it used to be, that you could change the scale of the display with the bindings dispay zoom in / zoom out (or something along the line).

on the current version, those button have no effect anymore.

thanks

I use the open beta. 60 km is not even an option there, the closest range settings are 50 and 100 km.

this is weird.

i tried with the mig-29s and mig-29g and it did not work on neither. i also changed the binding without success.

this is weird.

i tried with the mig-29s and mig-29g and it did not work on neither. i also changed the binding without success.

As an experiment you might try renaming the Config folder in Saved Games and start DCS again. See if that fixes the issue.

I have no difficulty changing the scale. But 60km has never been an option. I find that very puzzling.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

i'm familiar with the expected target range, so i don't think i got that confused.

but nevertheless i'm quite sure that i must have confused something. i'll check again today and report back.

thanks!

i had confused the range scale with the value on the upper right, at the top of the radar elevation scale. have yet to figure out, what this even means. could not find anything in the manual.

thanks for the help!

I assume the 60 stands for 60°. When the small vertical line on the right is at the top, the antenna is pointed up to the maximum gimbal limit of 60°.

that makes much sense, actually!

thanks again for the help. i feel a little bit stupid. i will have to fly her more regularly;)