Mirage seems 'stuck' on takeoff

Rammit

Hi all, just got the Mirage today

On T/O it seems like the Mirage doesn't want to rotate? I'll pull back at about 140kts and the nose will rise very slightly before the jet leaps into the air. It seems very different to the long rotates I have seen in videos

"If the MWS didn't see it, it didn't happen"

Hi all, just got the Mirage today

On T/O it seems like the Mirage doesn't want to rotate? I'll pull back at about 140kts and the nose will rise very slightly before the jet leaps into the air. It seems very different to the long rotates I have seen in videos

+1

Latest Beta Update.

I see the same behavior in beta too.

Note that when doing touch-n-go passes, I found that if you don't let the nosewheel touch the ground, the liftoff from just the mains is smooth like before.

Something about the attitude the FBW thinks you're at, versus the actual attitude of the aircraft, would appear to not match.

--gos

The FBW acts a bit strangely on take off, pulling the aircraft up suddenly as soon as the first wheel is "airborne". Is that a normal behavior CptSmiley ? (The autorotation feature in the previous build was really cool though haha !)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks guys I'm on it

Not a criticism, just a question - when is this likely to be fixed for our clients? Its a little annoying - again, not a criticism of your efforts

"If the MWS didn't see it, it didn't happen"

See this post guys, really happy with the takeoff behavior and pitch response in my latest development changes:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2732792&postcount=10

Hi CptSmiley,

Will these adjustments also affect the landing pitch?

Currently, latest beta, with throttle set to maintain flight path marker within the brackets, and having the pitch set to 14 degrees, it seems to acquire an unsolicited nose up after being established and requires throttle to decrease - then the nose drops far below the brackets and requires another throttle up which once everything settles again, another nose up pitch ensues - rinse and repeat - making final touchdown a challenge to hit the numbers accurately. Makes for interesting bent wheel struts. :)

Landing speeds prior were in the 145 Knots range when on the flight path. Now it seems I'm in the 160's. (Just an observation)

Thanks for the continued feedback to us the dedicated. :)

• 3 years later...

Had to dig this thread out. The M2000 has terrible takeoff behaviour. There is something like it is glued to the runway. Mostly the right side, it just kicks once more when you take off. Very annoying, please fix this, the F 14 for example is smooth like butter.

Had to dig this thread out. The M2000 has terrible takeoff behaviour. There is something like it is glued to the runway. Mostly the right side, it just kicks once more when you take off. Very annoying, please fix this, the F 14 for example is smooth like butter.

This thread is in the 'Resolved Bugs' section and over 3 years old, there has been several large FM updates since it's creation/last post.

If you think the current FM has a bug you'll want to create a new thread in the "Bug Reports" section, including a description of the bug, what you'd expect for the given loadout/rotation speed and include a track, etc. of your takeoff.

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080