[REPORTED] Several keyboard controls (throttle, rudder, ...) not working

deaddeepblue

• ED Team

RAZBAM have many fixes on the way, and that will be done when ED are ready to release the next patch, so it is out of RAZBAM's hands for now.

ED have been back at work 4 days from their xmas new year break, so lets give them a chance to get the patch out.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Rudder control with keyboard now works, BUT, they don't return to center at key release... The normal behavior (in other modules) is an automatic return to center when key is released. I think that will disapoint some people.

I don't use it currently (i used that in the past), but if i would use it (like in the past) the current rudder control would still unusable as it is currently.

Rudder control with keyboard now works, BUT, they don't return to center at key release... The normal behavior (in other modules) is an automatic return to center when key is released. I think that will disapoint some people.

I don't use it currently (i used that in the past), but if i would use it (like in the past) the current rudder control would still unusable as it is currently.

+1

It's urgent now to have a keyboard rudder working correctly like others modules !

MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - Intel I7 4790K - Artic cooling freezer 7 pro rev 2 - GSKILL 32 Go - SSD Crucial M5 120 go - SSD Crucial 2To - HDD western digital caviar blue 1 TO - Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming G1 - Windows 10 home 64 bits

• 2 years later...

Mirage Rudder Keyboard Control

Do you know if this was ever resolved? Do Mirage control surfaces which are being controlled by keyboard now return to centre?

Would love to buy this module but for reasons of a physical impairment flight sticks are not really an option for me.

Edited by wildcolonialboy

Do you know if this was ever resolved? Do Mirage control surfaces which are being controlled by keyboard now return to centre?

Would love to buy this module but for reasons of a physical impairment flight sticks are not really an option for me.

yes i'm using dcs version 2.1 and the rudders move when i use the keyboard

and the rudders center themselves when you unclick the button as well as the flight controls

• 1 year later...

Hi I still have no cyclic bank controls for the Gazelle. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the module. I have also tried rebinding the keys to different keys with no success. This is based on the keyboard issue.

Any updates on this original post about the gazelle?