PROPOSING FC3 LEVEL MULTISEAT HELO'S &AIRCRAFT

hannibal

i been hearing about how much of an issue concerning sync'ing actions in DCS modules HAVE BEEN TROUBLESOME and DIFFICULT when it comes to multiseat, particularly after reading about replies about the polychop gazelle SA342 minigun variant. (also missing in the belsimtek Huey)

If it is so difficult to develop a proper multiseat DCS module, maybe best to get FC3 level multiseat aircraft?

i feel like in the future, we will have a AH1 cobra with a non functioning gunner...Ju87 Stuka with a non functioing bomber multiplayer slot..etc

i wish i can hear about multiseat/multiplayer slot functionality in DCS..

immersion would be enormous with functioning multiseat aircraft (going beyond just dual seat trainers)

i was hoping to fly in virtual reality with copilots, gunners, navigators, bombers, RIOs..etc..

can someone give us insight to multiseat now that 2.5 has been out? thank you

Edited by hannibal

find me on steam! username: Hannibal_A101A

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969447179

Some stuff has trouble because it wasn't designed from the beginning as a multicrew aircraft.

As I understand, the L-39 works perfectly, but it's the first and I believe only PURPOSE BUILT multicrew unit. The F-14 will be the first purpose built, advanced/complicated module.

I'm not opposed to a simplified multicrew testbed/introductory aircraft, merely pointing out that a lot of aircraft are struggling because of the timeframe within which they were developed, namely 'very early/before' the tech was nailed down.

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

How about the helos the huey has multicrew in single mode but note in the multiplayer mode. The gazelle is working but handicapped I’m not aware of the ka50 and mi8 since I don’t think more than the fam mission I’ve havent done anything with them

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.