Looking for CA strategic oponent.

alexej21

Hello Guys,

I bought CA few days ago and I see a huge potential in it. You just need to use it properly I think.

Is anyone interested to play the CA as strategic game with possibility to control vehicle during game ?

Example (just proposal):

USA vs Russia

20 tanks

30 bradley / BMP

20 another armor units

10 arti

Battle for some position on the map...

Looking forward to have somebody to play this strategic game :)

PS: We can use our TS.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

.....Vladimir, let's go to Sukhoi.......

Unfortunately I don't think it's balanced well enough for pure, symmetrical strategic matches. Russia currently has a huge variety of ground vehicles, almost all of which are superior to their USA counterparts.

Russia has 4 types of MBT, and 3 of them outclass the Abrams due to their missiles. The BMP 3 is vastly better than the Bradley, the Shilka is more potent than the Vulcan, and the Osa, Tor and Tunguska are far more deadly than the Avenger.

I don't see this being practical until the US units are able to perform considerably better than they currently do.

Unfortunately I don't think it's balanced well enough for pure, symmetrical strategic matches. Russia currently has a huge variety of ground vehicles, almost all of which are superior to their USA counterparts.

Russia has 4 types of MBT, and 3 of them outclass the Abrams due to their missiles. The BMP 3 is vastly better than the Bradley, the Shilka is more potent than the Vulcan, and the Osa, Tor and Tunguska are far more deadly than the Avenger.

I don't see this being practical until the US units are able to perform considerably better than they currently do.

The Tunguska, Osa, and TOR, are not in the same class as the avenger... More like the strela mate

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

USA is stronger in the air, Russia on the ground. No questions about it... :book:

Those units was just an example to show what I would like to play. Of course I would like to play in much bigger scale.

I see that this could be a popular and we may play 2 vs 2 as well...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

.....Vladimir, let's go to Sukhoi.......