TAD Datalink In Persian Gulf

Tinkickef

Is very intermittent. It freezes regularly and can show the wingman 5 miles astern and stationary when he is in fact about a mile to starboard.

It also stops showing any friendly assets very regularlyfor maybe 5 minutes at a time, then comes back on. I tell myself it's enemy jamming.....

System spec: i9 9900K, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Ultra motherboard, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200 RAM, Corsair M.2 NVMe 1Tb Boot SSD. Seagate 1Tb Hybrid mass storage SSD. ASUS RTX2080TI Dual OC, Thermaltake Flo Riing 360mm water pumper, EVGA 850G3 PSU. HP Reverb, TM Warthog, Crosswind pedals, Buttkicker Gamer 2.

This is a reported issue occurring on every map for the A-10C following a patch "restoring" SADL after it was completely inoperable. I am unsure whether ED is attempting to fix this, but I personally suspect we won't see it for a while, if ever.

What on Earth makes you suspect that??

Is very intermittent. It freezes regularly and can show the wingman 5 miles astern and stationary when he is in fact about a mile to starboard.

It also stops showing any friendly assets very regularlyfor maybe 5 minutes at a time, then comes back on. I tell myself it's enemy jamming.....

There is the same issue on caucasus map.

• 2 weeks later...
There is the same issue on caucasus map.

it seems that the datalink not work corretly after the last two update.

the tad not show the wingman of the net, and it became difficult to have the real Situation Awarness in a multiplayer mission.

some time the wingman appear in a wrong position on the tad, and may time starting to flascing like an error of numaration of the ID net.

any user has seen this trouble in the Open Beta version?

Edited by ryanx