Note to Creative Soundblaster (Tactic3D Alpha) users regarding Win 10 april update!!

It appears this update (updated today, took 2-3 hours) broke my headset microphone, I am SUUUPER quiet according to other discord uses (yes I check all settings, discord and windows), even trying without the tiny external USB soundcard that comes with the headset, same result. (I doubt my mic is broken, headset did NOT fall down, and they still hear me but SUUUUPER quiet).

Have to use my webcam mic now until Microsoft or Creative fix this with new driver hotfix... -.- (Contacted Creative already in support email just now)

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Ok weird, its working fine on my notebook (also 1803) but true, I was quite silent there... I guess Windows 10 sux when it comes to an non-existing automatic audio normalization algorithm..... (even though I had activated that in discord)

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Make sure it did not reset any of your sound settings, I have a Creative SoundBlaster Z and it reset mine to what it should not have been, made the appropriate changes and all was well again. But for me it was the sound from my speakers.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|