Guns and Launch Weapon

Unless you are talking about a very specific aircraft, this is a pretty basic option in all combat flight games.

But, if like in movie Top Gun you want map a HAT corner for launch missile, you can. Even for fire guns you can. :D

What I'm saying is I have a X52Pro and its has a specific button to fire a Weapon, and a trigger that shall be to fire a cannon. But in DCS all cannons and weapons are fired with the "space" key.

afaik, all aircraft separate these functions. There is a central 'fire weapon' command, and then a toggle for selecting guns. There is not a straight up 'fire guns' command. You must select guns mode first. You could probably achieve the effect with a macro, though.

-edit

According to these guys I'm wrong :p I will check later

Edited by zhukov032186

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

What aircraft you are talking about?

Some aircraft use only trigger for fire any kind of weapons, after select in "fire control" what weapon will use, without select one trigger do nothing.

Think that SU-25T and Ka-50 follow this method.

Other planes allow set trigger for fire cannon and another button (e.g. your X-52 "weapon release) for drop bombs. Example: Mig-21.

Others, like BF 109 K-4, allow set trigger for fire machine guns, other button for fire cannon, and other button for drop bombs...

BTW - The game came with "space" key pre-set for fire weapons (for some planes) for allow players without joystick try the game using keyboard only.

If this key don't have use for you can safety delete this assignment.

In controls menu, selected either SU-27 or SU-25T the only weapon fire available are :

"space" or Hotas button.

I didn't figure out how to set a command for guns and other for weapons. If you do so, pls explain to me. I'd appreciate!

Cheers!

In controls menu, selected either SU-27 or SU-25T the only weapon fire available are :

"space" or Hotas button.

I didn't figure out how to set a command for guns and other for weapons. If you do so, pls explain to me. I'd appreciate!

Cheers!

Su-27 and Su-27 for example fire their cannons, missiles and bombs using the same button. F-15C, A-10A/C has separate keys for guns and missiles/bombs. I don't think it's possible to set them like that with Su-27, Su-25 or other Russian planes so you just have to deal with it.

I think NahkaSukka solved the mistery! ;)

I dont have F15 installed and maybe that's I´m not able to set 2 fire differents commands. Russian aircrafts have only one option to fire.

:thumbup: