AJS-37 Viggen purchase troubles.

Xoho

I purchased the AJS-37 viggen from the heatblur website as it was 50% off, however it did not give me the serial number for activation, or any indication of when/where I would receive this. It did not ask for contact info aside from my address. When/where will I receive the product? It does say "come back to this page for updates on your order" however I've been trying and had no luck in getting back to that specific page.

Edited by Xoho

I purchased the AJS-37 viggen from the heatblur website as it was 50% off, however it did not give me the serial number for activation, or any indication of when/where I would receive this. It did not ask for contact info aside from my address. When/where will I receive the product? It does say "come back to this page for updates on your order" however I've been trying and had no luck in getting back to that specific page.

Hi Xoho,

Please check your email spam folder of the email you used when purchasing the Viggen.

The email with your key sometimes ends up there.

Ensamvarg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just checked again, took a while to be sent and I had no indication of how I would be contacted at the time of purchase (never asked for my email, just paypal). I did just get the email though. Thank you!

Edited by Xoho

• 2 months later...

Can't download after purcahse

Can't initiate the download.

I get this error when I try to download it, when prompted in the DCS program

=== Log opened UTC 2018-08-04 23:03:28

INFO : DCS_Updater/2.6.16.58 (Windows NT 6.2.9200; Win64; en-US)

INFO : cmdline: "D:\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\bin\DCS_updater.exe" --apply install AJS37

INFO : basedir: D:\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World

INFO : DCS/1.5.4.57288.170 (x86_64; EN; WORLD,A-10C)

INFO : branch:

INFO : Got reply from http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com

INFO : Got reply from srv9update.digitalcombatsimulator.com

ERROR: Unknown module AJS37

=== Log closed.