Frequencies?

mytai01

Why are all the frequencies in DCS not the real life frequencies?

MS Win7 Pro x64, Intel i7-6700K 4.0Ghz, Corsair RAM 16Gb,EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0, w/ Adjustable RGB LED Graphics Card 08G-P4-6286-KR, Creative Labs SB X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty Champ PCIe Sound Card, Corsair Neutron XTI 1TB SSD, TM Warthog Throttle & Stick, TM TPR Pedels, Oculus Rift VR Headset CV1, Klipsch Promedia 4.1 Speakers...

• 2 months later...

Thank you for starting to use some real life frequencies in the sim!

MS Win7 Pro x64, Intel i7-6700K 4.0Ghz, Corsair RAM 16Gb,EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0, w/ Adjustable RGB LED Graphics Card 08G-P4-6286-KR, Creative Labs SB X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty Champ PCIe Sound Card, Corsair Neutron XTI 1TB SSD, TM Warthog Throttle & Stick, TM TPR Pedels, Oculus Rift VR Headset CV1, Klipsch Promedia 4.1 Speakers...

Heh, yea, NTTR at least has been on some variation of the real-life frequencies for a while, since the major update to the map last year.

Hopefully with new ATC they are able to add even more capabilities.

Looking forward to it! S!

Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X | i7 9700K@5.0GHz | Asus TUF OC RTX 4090 | 32GB DDR4@3200MHz | HP Reverb G2 | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Croswinds

Heh, yea, NTTR at least has been on some variation of the real-life frequencies for a while, since the major update to the map last year.

Hopefully with new ATC they are able to add even more capabilities.

When is this likely though?

Has been in the mill for years and "seems" to have been on the back burner for much of that time.

Would be nice to hear any news on this front.

When is this likely though?

Has been in the mill for years and "seems" to have been on the back burner for much of that time.

Would be nice to hear any news on this front.

I guess there will be news about the new ATC system after the release of 2.5.

• Like 1

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg