Any more official C101-CC skins

xvii-Dietrich

There seem to be a few skins for the C101-EB, but I can only find a single generic "AvioDev" skin for the C101-CC.

Yes, I am aware there are lots of mods available, but that doesn't help so much for out multiplayer servers, where not everyone will have downloaded them.

I guess what would be good would be some generic Woodland and Desert pattern that could be used by any country. That would let us pit C101s against each other in scenarios and give something suitable for including the C101-CC in our multiplayer missions.

Any chance of getting some more "official" skins added?

There seem to be a few skins for the C101-EB, but I can only find a single generic "AvioDev" skin for the C101-CC.

Actually, the C-101CC has the following skins:

2 for Honduras

3 for Chile

1 for Jordania

1 for Russia

1 for USA Agressor

2 for Spain

1 generic "Aviodev" for any country

It is a pity that for the C-101EB there is none for Chile :(

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

There are a handful of C-101CC skins. It depends which country you're flying. There are skins for Spain, U.S., Russia, Honduras, Chile, and Jordan.

Thankyou for the reply. Yes, I've now found these and they are great. Thanks.

However...

I've also figured out where the original problem came from.

The "AI-non-DLC" version of the C-101 has a different set of skins to the "Flyable-DLC-Module". This means that someone who owns the module gets these skins, but others do not.

Example:

We set up a multiplayer mission. I own the C-101 and flew with it as USA with the USA paintscheme. I see this:

B0CE7F59B4EE6CBC4AC10D4AD84087EBFAAA7422

However, the other player (who does not own the module) sees this:

CBF545F81FE9A2D93AF9BB784EFC37AAC489CDCF

Do we need to do something extra? Or is this a bug?

Thankyou for the reply. Yes, I've now found these and they are great. Thanks.

However...

I've also figured out where the original problem came from.

The "AI-non-DLC" version of the C-101 has a different set of skins to the "Flyable-DLC-Module". This means that someone who owns the module gets these skins, but others do not.

Example:

We set up a multiplayer mission. I own the C-101 and flew with it as USA with the USA paintscheme. I see this:

B0CE7F59B4EE6CBC4AC10D4AD84087EBFAAA7422

However, the other player (who does not own the module) sees this:

CBF545F81FE9A2D93AF9BB784EFC37AAC489CDCF

Do we need to do something extra? Or is this a bug?

is not a bug, is because USA skin is in MODS folder, you need to install C-101 to see that skin

is not a bug, is because USA skin is in MODS folder, you need to install C-101 to see that skin

I'm not sure I inderstand.

If I fly the C-101CC with the USA skin, is the only way someone else will see the same skin in a multiplayer mission for them to also buy and install the C101 module? Is that what you mean?

Or is there some mod-pack that a non-C101-owner can use, so they they can see the selected paintschemes of those of us who are flying the C101?

Thanks.

I think whatever is in the Mods folder is what someone who has the module can see. And what is in the CoreMods folder is what everyone can see. I don't really get why only some of the liveries are in the CoreMods folder. Specifically,

AVIODEV Skin

CLAEX Desert Camu Skin - Centro Logistico de Armamento y Experimentacion

CLAEX Green Camu Skin - Centro Logistico de Armamento y Experimentacion

Honduras - Air Force Comayagua Coronel Jose Enrique Soto Cano Air Base Skin 1

I Brigada Aerea - Grupo de Aviacion N.1 A-36 HALCON

Was that intentional to give someone who owns the module more skins?

... could not find chile though.

Maybe you were using the C101EB ... for some reason, Aviodev didnt provide a Skin for Chile's EB version, there are only liveries for the CC version :(

If I were more capable with Photoshop, I would try to create one myself, but I tried and suck at it ... I wanted to make this one:

q0jTAbO.jpg

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB