||TRT|| The Roaring Tigers!

Flame

Hello Gents

I am currently forming new squad and i am looking for A-A pilots only AMT (rest wings recruitment will be opened later)

I am aiming on not expanding fast, as i will be focusing on the individual skills then team work to have a strong comparative team in the multiplayer community.

If you are interested and have the below conditions, also agree on the basic rules, submit an application on our website then jump into our discord (Discord link on website) and fly with us for few days, then after i will let you know if TRT is good place for you or not.

Conditions:

• Good behavior to represent TRT
  • Good brevity
  • Good situation awareness
  • Good flying skills
  • Flying actively (minimum 14 hours a week)
  • Preferably fly time between 20:00 to 01:00 zulu

Basic Rules:

• Respect your squad mates
  • Behave respectfully in public servers and respect other pilots and other servers rules
  • Check regularly our forums
  • Preferably to be connected to Discord whenever you are online
  • Always be connected to Discord voice whenever you fly, even if you are using other comms
  • Fly with your squad members whenever you both on the same server

TRT Website: http://www.trtsquad.com/

Salute!

29uor2q.png

Well I reformed RvE almost year and half ago with specific objectives and recently few things were drifting from those objectives, so to make it simple i decided to resign instead of being asshole to the friends i gained over this period.

After resigning by short time, i noticed that flying alone is sucks :) so i decided to make new squad and expand it slowly to avoid few mistakes i made in RvE.

The good thing for me, that i still have good friendship with most of RvE and for DCS community i will hopefully try to make new comparative team in the community.

Well, thanks for letting me know the reason. I had a good time flying with you and RvE members mostly in Blue Flag (I change my callsign from time to time, don't ask why lol)

Good luck Flame ;)

Edited by Oceandar

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze

Well, thanks for letting me know the reason. I had a good time flying with you and RvE members mostly in Blue Flag (I changes my callsign from time to time, don't ask why lol)

Good luck Flame ;)

Thanks bro