upuaut's Bell 47 Alpha release!

If there are any psd texture files for this beauty it would be useful to have them before we start making skins, it saves so much time trying to create workable templates to start from.

This model has a lot of texture files and that is a heap of work that might already be done. I'm only at home for a few days and I would love to make a start on some skins.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there are any psd texture files for this beauty it would be useful to have them before we start making skins, it saves so much time trying to create workable templates to start from.

This model has a lot of texture files and that is a heap of work that might already be done. I'm only at home for a few days and I would love to make a start on some skins

I do not have these.

upuaut sent me this mod a while back so I could work on the FM and engine.

There was no psd files included.

You will need to ask him.

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Okay, thanks Hawkeye.

The Bell aircraft was quite different to the Westlands produced version, different engines and exhausts, radio fit, aerials, much larger bubble and the pilot sat on the other side, so its never going to be right, but I should be able to make a decent job of a Westlands Sioux AH1.

Any one put is hands on flight manual for this bird?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

The line for the liveries is missing in the lua, just add the highlighted line as indicated and they will show up.

--mounting 3d model paths and texture paths

mount_vfs_model_path (current_mod_path.."/Shapes")

mount_vfs_texture_path (current_mod_path.."/Textures/bell47g.ZIP")

mount_vfs_liveries_path (current_mod_path.."/Liveries")

Bell47_2 = {

Suggest a Mod could maybe merge the two threads there's a bit of cross over and repetition now between the two

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=186497

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Modules are like Pokemon you gotta catch 'em all :joystick::lol::pilotfly:

AMD Ryzen7 3700x, G-Skills 32Gb RAM @ 3200Mhz, MSI GTX1080Ti, TM Warthog (20cm extension by Sahaj), MFG Crosswind Pedals, Oculus Rift, Track Ir5

Suggest a Mod could maybe merge the two threads there's a bit of cross over and repetition now between the two
This is a good idea.

We need to ask Eight Ball if he minds.

If not, I will ask BigNewy to merge the two threads here.

It would make more sense here as it has been released.

Get Eight Ball's permission please and have him pm me.

I will do the rest.

Thanks

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

I guess this was a no-brainer, but if anyone wants to change the music on the Bell 47 opening screen and mission editor to the MASH theme, here you go:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lw1xkainc7j2um0/AAD1oxZd9hIEoGwbp8FehiG-a?dl=0

Rig: i7-6850K, Sapphire 6900XT, 32GB RAM, Asus X99-Pro board.  Gear: VPC WarBRD/MongoosT-50 Stick, VPC MongoosMT-50 Throttle, VKB T-Rudders Mk.IV Pedals, HP Reverb G2.

I guess this was a no-brainer, but if anyone wants to change the music on the Bell 47 opening screen and mission editor to the MASH theme, here you go:

Nice addition!

Thanks!

Eddie's new Liveries,

Coming soon!

skin1.png?dl=1

skin2.png?dl=1

Already posted the following in the Teaser-thread, in case anyone has trouble downloading the mod because of bandwidth restrictions:

Upuaut allowed me to mirror the mod files.

Edit: Upuauts Dropbox should have long recovered; also my mirror is potentially outdated. Link removed. /Edit

Edited by Yurgon
Mirror removed

any way to get the file for skinning?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

Since its not BS Model and not BELL Licences Model i found the right to remove the BITMAP from the GUI .

just go to folder

C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\J_MODS\Bell-47\Mods\aircraft\Bell47_2\Skins\1\ME

and rename the 3 Files :

Bell red+dark.png

MainMenulogo.png

MainMenulogoComp.png

Also i make a new GUI Screen i hope u like it

DCS%202017-05-02%2011-51-44_zpskqhogpyq.png

Also change the loading IMG

BackGround-Uh-1H_zpsj5s1nzkk.png

Jest Replace the Skin Folder In the main Bell-48 Folder

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g5io2gp3s6f7ys4/Skins.rar?dl=0

BTW

Way ED not Make it one Thread ?

Edited by assafm25

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

-----------------------

-------------

Hey, Hawkeye can you add assafm's changes to the next update?
Yes!

We have sent a request to upuaut for permission to modify his aircraft and release it.

Awaiting a reply..............

Its sound great to be part of this community project :).

I will tray to add some transporent to the Bell-47 logo

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

-----------------------

-------------

Hi All ,

Add Some Change to the GUI

Also change the loading IMG

BackGround-Uh-1H_zpsj5s1nzkk.png

Mission will be create next

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

-----------------------

-------------

Skin pack is posted!

User down load page.

Thank you Eddie!

Great job as usual.

Some pics of the new liveries from Eddie!

bell1.png?dl=1

bell2.png?dl=1

bell3.png?dl=1

• Like 1